Tips on avoiding the Tribe

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tips on avoiding the Tribe

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:47 am

idiotul1 wrote:I think the chief is an awesome person. He just wants to show jorb that he can destroy his game by reducing the number of players with the treaty. This would limit his potential income and make him waste time on salem.
Maybe a nerf on the purity system would keep these bronies at bay?

At any rate, the chief assigned me as the new corpse caretaker as I was on Plymouth. Every corpse/skeleton that you find needs to be delivered inside the church for purification. If you interfere with the church or you don't deliver the bodies, the chief will get you and destroy you even if you signed the treaty. Consider yourself warned by chief's will.

Please elaborate on this subject

For the record,
I have no clue who this guy is.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:54 am

suuuuure
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby idiotul1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:20 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
For the record,

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

LOL you ordered me to do it just like on Plymouth...remember?. I posted on your old scalp thread an image of those who defied your will: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1054&p=105274#p105274
My sisters will join soon
idiotul1

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:46 pm

idiotul1 wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:
For the record,

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

LOL you ordered me to do it just like on Plymouth...remember?. I posted on your old scalp thread an image of those who defied your will: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1054&p=105274#p105274
My sisters will join soon

LOL caught out hard
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Cawalox » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:16 pm

idiotul1 wrote:I think the chief is an awesome person. He just wants to show jorb that he can destroy his game by reducing the number of players with the treaty. This would limit his potential income and make him waste time on salem.

The chief will get you and destroy you even if you signed the treaty. Consider yourself warned by chief's will.

Cawalox wrote:Or any other faction/guy...
1. Never teleport from Providence to home. You can easily be tracked down if you do so. What you need is to find a safe location (no people around or enter a building) log off there, log back in and than teleporte home.

Please elaborate on this subject

Cawalox wrote:I am not sure if its a bug or intended content but you can be followed from Providence. I am not going to go to details but a lot of people actually knows about it including the developers.

Jalpha wrote:It's a form of bug abuse. The tribe used it extensively on Plymouth. You open the follow window and when someone has teleported home u click follow. You start walking towards their homestead.

There were a couple of other methods, some of which were fixed, others may not have been.
Cawalox

Postby Potjeh » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:22 pm

I thought that bug was supposedly fixed.
Potjeh

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:25 pm

It's not, different forms of it still exist.
Agamemnon

Postby darnokpl » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:27 pm

Potjeh wrote:I thought that bug was supposedly fixed.

I think there is new bug or maybe old, but not reported, it has something to do with chat and right click menu :/
darnokpl

Postby Cawalox » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 pm

I noticed at least two forms of this bug. It exists for a long time and I am sure it is reported. But just in the case it is not here it goes. One is by following someone. If he teleports home you will automatically keep going toward his location. Other one is by (not)-memorizing someone, you need to open the flower menu and once he teleports home click the memorize button. There are probably more ways to do this.
I am not aware of the chat bug.
Cawalox

Postby Mushibag » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Cawalox wrote:I noticed at least two forms of this bug. It exists for a long time and I am sure it is reported. But just in the case it is not here it goes. One is by following someone. If he teleports home you will automatically keep going toward his location. Other one is by (not)-memorizing someone, you need to open the flower menu and once he teleports home click the memorize button. There are probably more ways to do this.
I am not aware of the chat bug.

The flower menu was fixed, it closes if the target ports now. Other forms still exist.

P.S. This is not where you report bugs, report them to bugtracker.
Mushibag

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses