Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby Trenial » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:08 am

er-queent8r wrote:I found Andrew Jackson a killer of the Native Americans. There was only one thing to do.

mental scalp.jpeg


RIP Andrew Jackson. Truly JUSTICE!!

P.S.

I'll put you beneath the Minty Tree, where you properly belong.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH
Image

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
User avatar
Trenial
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Location: Trail of Tears

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby alprice » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:09 am

Now that smells a little like... Justice...
Embie is my name :P
User avatar
alprice
 
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:29 am
Location: Dreamland

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby mentalyll » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:09 am

**** this, imma quit.

Honestly, what the ****! I didnt deserve that
Image
User avatar
mentalyll
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby er-queent8r » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:12 am

Go cry with the rest of them mentalyll.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
User avatar
er-queent8r
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:13 am
Location: In the LOO

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby mentalyll » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:13 am

er-queent8r wrote:Go cry with the rest of them mentalyll.



Look, I got blamed on this embrianna assassination ****, and now you getting revenge on me for basicly nothing?

Realak sockpuppet, you
Image
User avatar
mentalyll
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby Realak » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:22 am

I thought we were friends Thomas a single lone salty year is sliding down my cheek
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
User avatar
Realak
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby mentalyll » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 am

Realak wrote:I thought we were friends Thomas a single lone salty year is sliding down my cheek


Shutup, Vigi
Image
User avatar
mentalyll
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby Trenial » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 am

Andrew Jackson, scalped by a brave. COMEDY

Played by a Euro....MOAR COMEDY

¦]
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH
Image

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
User avatar
Trenial
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Location: Trail of Tears

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby mentalyll » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:29 am

Trenial wrote:Andrew Jackson, scalped by a brave. COMEDY

Played by a Euro....MOAR COMEDY

¦]


Shutup SB, I know full well wat your role in this was
Image
User avatar
mentalyll
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby Trenial » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:30 am

mentalyll wrote:
Trenial wrote:Andrew Jackson, scalped by a brave. COMEDY

Played by a Euro....MOAR COMEDY

¦]


Shutup SB, I know full well wat your role in this was


It was quite the scandal 8-)
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH
Image

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
User avatar
Trenial
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:42 pm
Location: Trail of Tears

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests