Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby Hose » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:21 pm

#badgersarebest ¦]
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Michael » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:44 pm

#pleasestophashtagging
Michael

Postby Icon » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:46 pm

For only 30 silver a day, you can help a poor underprivileged noob become educated about the law in Salem. In exchange for your gift, you will receive a letter from the noob you sponsor. Most of the time it will be a horribly misspelled masterpiece asking why tinder drills require so many branches, or how purity works. And you will also receive a picture of your noob as he outgrows his puritan robes and becomes a full fledged naked guy in a duckface mask.

So don't wait, hurry up and send those payments in to the Clayet Save A Noob Foundation (c/o Necktaris)

And together, we can end this time of ignorance in a young pilgrims life
Icon

Postby Murphy » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:15 pm

#hoemaekfire
Murphy

Postby Hose » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:16 pm

#askcarvergodcarvergodwillmakefirefirefallsfromskyfireburnsforest
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby er-queent8r » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:29 am

Icon wrote:For only 30 silver a day, you can help a poor underprivileged noob become educated about the law in Salem. In exchange for your gift, you will receive a letter from the noob you sponsor. Most of the time it will be a horribly misspelled masterpiece asking why tinder drills require so many branches, or how purity works. And you will also receive a picture of your noob as he outgrows his puritan robes and becomes a full fledged naked guy in a duckface mask.

So don't wait, hurry up and send those payments in to the Clayet Save A Noob Foundation (c/o Necktaris)

Not only will I pledge the 30s, I will create a town for the noobs to hang out. Fair not you noobs the queen will save you.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Trenial » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:12 pm

er-queent8r wrote:
Icon wrote:For only 30 silver a day, you can help a poor underprivileged noob become educated about the law in Salem. In exchange for your gift, you will receive a letter from the noob you sponsor. Most of the time it will be a horribly misspelled masterpiece asking why tinder drills require so many branches, or how purity works. And you will also receive a picture of your noob as he outgrows his puritan robes and becomes a full fledged naked guy in a duckface mask.

Not only will I pledge the 30s, I will create a town for the noobs to hang out. Fair not you noobs the queen will save you.

Now thats Justice.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby AsPalacesBurn » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Is there an actual scalp you receive from killing a player?
AsPalacesBurn

Postby Icon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:09 pm

There is, scroll back a few pages, verandiz usually posts scalp shots along with his kills
Icon

Postby Ikpeip » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:48 pm

Good evening,

It was a close one, but in the end we pulled out the victory. Scalp score <edit>613</edit>

Faithfully,

-PmP
Last edited by Ikpeip on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ikpeip

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses