Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:26 am

Had such a nice talk with this guy I decided to honor him by giving him the first spot in the new scalp collection thread.

He decided to make a post about the situation too.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=8822

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: Scalp Collection Thread - The Second Age

Postby Jalpha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:51 am

Confirmed not me who died.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Nimmeth » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:47 pm

i got a feeling this may be one of many in the future :D
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby clouddog » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:04 pm

Posts about paying Treaty, making threads about killing alts/fresh spawned noobs sure are cool.
Chief PeePooKaKa wants to be the "king" of the game.
He wants to be what one calls the Elite.
Be feared and become someone important that can have a great impact on the gameplay.
He wanta attention and become someone players would like to be but all i see is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU
We never left, We just lay low and the lower we lay we stay connected and make dough.
clouddog

Postby Nimmeth » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:15 pm

Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby clouddog » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Nimmeth wrote:Ohhh. clouddog back in the game ^_^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbjgZruN ... e=youtu.be

TIHI. Whats funny is Chief claims he can find anyone and will kill anyone not joining the treaty ,following his rules and blablabla.
what i did back then just shows u can live without paying a treaty and without being killed for a long long time if u just want to.
It was me who Gave Chief the Screenshots from a alt account of my base that he had been trying to find for so long and "couldnt find" for 6 months and then went and "dueled" JMT with my alt for fun to death even when he had twice the humors as i was taking a break from the game and the base would dissepear anyway when noone was paying upkeep but thats old stuff.
Chief just wanted to try to act all cool like he roflstomped me when without me telling him where my base was or even meet him up in his fighting arena he would never have found me.
***** the Treaty and the tribe.
We never left, We just lay low and the lower we lay we stay connected and make dough.
clouddog

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:35 pm

clouddog wrote:
TIHI. Whats funny is Chief claims he can find anyone and will kill anyone not joining the treaty ,following his rules and blablabla.
what i did back then just shows u can live without paying a treaty and without being killed for a long long time if u just want to.
It was me who Gave Chief the Screenshots from a alt account of my base that he had been trying to find for so long and "couldnt find" for 6 months and then went and "dueled" JMT with my alt for fun to death even when he had twice the humors as i was taking a break from the game and the base would dissepear anyway when noone was paying upkeep but thats old stuff.
Chief just wanted to try to act all cool like he roflstomped me when without me telling him where my base was or even meet him up in his fighting arena he would never have found me.

Cliff Notes: Clouddog resisted Treaty. Then Clouddog died because of it.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby clouddog » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:43 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
clouddog wrote:

Cliff Notes: Clouddog resisted Treaty. Then Clouddog died because of it.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

For you Chief.
Time to wake up from ur fantasy land of killing players for resisting your treaty or whatever.
It was all because i wanted you to find me you did,
You killed me because i Let you kill me.
You destroyed my base because i GAVE you the coordinates with screenshots of the map.
You see Chief. you can't enforce **** on players but lies and try to scare a few noobs.
sure some get caught out in field but thats pure luck from ur side.
The rest is noob alts from your friends you kill.
Facts,not fantasy for once.

Last edited by clouddog on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clouddog

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Clouddog confirmed to save conversations with me for years. Most likely sleeping with them under his pillow.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:Clouddog confirmed to save conversations with me for years. Most likely sleeping with them under his pillow.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Its similar to you saving alt kill shots since closed beta =/
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Next

Return to House of Burgesses