Tribe gets 1st murder

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribe gets 1st murder

Postby Mereni » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:38 am

Dallane wrote:Not me but ruined the announcement!

Brona got knocked the ***** out!

Jalpha wrote:Poasting to contribute to spoiling the tribes hopes of making a new thread on this topic.

My lols are overflowing.

So first Dallane makes a thread, and Jalpha jumps in to confirm, that their group just got wiped out and murdered. Hoping, I guess, to take away the Tribe's fun by announcing it first.

Dallane wrote:The alt train continues. Can't wait to see all pilgrim clothed alts on the beach

Jalpha wrote:But they bought so many packs. They can play dress ups for sure.

I'm expecting some redcoats and even a Founding Fathers suit on their kills so they can display all their "phat lewtz".

Then a page later, they try to backtrack to their old lie about the Tribe killing only dressed-up alts.

Way to go, guys. :lol:
Mereni

Postby Jalpha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:43 am

Lol at the tribe having absolutely no idea who they killed.

You sound like a retard when you run your mouth about something without any idea what you're talking about.

Come back when you actually know who was killed.

Also, sure legit kills were made. But many more dressed up alts fell victim to the very people who made them.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby jwhitehorn » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:47 am

Jalpha confirmed angry that he died..

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Shill » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:55 am

Jalpha wrote:Lol at the tribe having absolutely no idea who they killed.

You sound like a retard when you run your mouth about something without any idea what you're talking about.

Also, sure legit kills were made. But many more dressed up alts fell victim to the very people who made them.

She's well known at doing this. Just step back, she'll jam her own foot in her mouth for you.

With Regards,

Shill the Thief
Shill

Postby Banok » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:56 am

All of you suck at explaining what happened, let alone telling a story.

When I die a good tale will be told.
Banok

Postby Jalpha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:57 am

Peep confirmed clueless.

I wonder if you will ever find out. How much does it burn you inside not knowing who it was?

You have a lot of enemies right now... Bet you'd love to know who it was you think you hurt.

Banok wrote:When I die a good tale will be told.

QFT

If I died I'd at least admit it. Wanting something to be doesn't make it so.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Darwoth » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:07 am

sounds like jalpha and dallane got **** on
Darwoth

Postby Jalpha » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:09 am

Darwoth wrote:sounds like jalpha and dallane got **** on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
Jalpha

Postby Mereni » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:16 am

Jalpha wrote:Lol at the tribe having absolutely no idea who they killed.

Seems pretty likely that if it wasn't you or Dallane murdered, then it was someone you know pretty well. This thread was posted a very short time after the murders happened and before we put up a thread about it.

And if the people who were killed don't want to step up and admit to it openly, no one in the tribe really cares. It was fun either way.
Mereni

Postby Brona » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Banok wrote:All of you suck at explaining what happened, let alone telling a story.

Gather round pilgrims! I have a story to tell.

It was early in the evening and I was out collecting forageables. I came to rest on a hillside had a lovely meal and took some time to study some of the ancient artifacts of my people. I looked up to see a smoke signal! One of my friends (Mikus) was in need of help. Swiftly I tore through the brush and made my way to my friend. It seems he had stumbled upon a makeshift brigand camp. I arrived to find the camp deserted. I took some time to look around. While my back was turned one of the outlaws snuck up behind my friend and knocked him unconscious. I quickly sent a message via carrier deer to the Chief requesting his assistance. There were five outlaws and only one of me! I defended my friend and kept them from finishing their wall. It was a heroic struggle. They got knocked out over and over again. I was doing my best but the criminals were slowly getting the better of me. They were close to finishing their wall. With a mighty battle cry I charged into the center of the group and swung my tomahawk with all my might. I was over come. I fell to my knees and they surrounded me. Cries of "LOL NOOB" and "GET RECKT" filled my ears. I was defeated. :( The criminal leader had two of his friends hold me. He began to unzip his pants saying something about making me squeal like a pig. Suddenly he stopped . He got a really confused look on his face and fell to the ground. Protruding from his spine was a tomahawk! The great Binks had arrived! He came running up and absolutely destroyed two more of them. I was saved from sodomy! The last of them ran to the safety of his makeshift shelter. The Great Wizard Khaztropix burst from the sea and caught him with a fireball to the face! As the last of my resolve to stay conscious gave way I saw Chief PeePooKaKa ride up on a great white stag. He dismounted and came to kneel by my side. He said to me, "You have done well Brave Brona. Now it is time for you to sleep." I immediately passed out. I woke up to find myself at home in my Tipi.
Brona

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses