Tribe gets 1st murder

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribe gets 1st murder

Postby Dallane » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:16 pm

Brona wrote:
Banok wrote:All of you suck at explaining what happened, let alone telling a story.

We know
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby alprice » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:32 pm

5 to 1 and you lived!! Good job! You have great skills. :o
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Cheena » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:06 pm

No he hasn't. They just didn't have killing blow yet >.>
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Demoniq » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:35 pm

alprice wrote:5 to 1 and you lived!! Good job! You have great skills. :o

I have a small feeling that 5 were probably just 5/5 alts with self defence, meant to cap the Crime nos of the tribe so they were forced to leave.
Demoniq

Postby Mushibag » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Demoniq wrote:
alprice wrote:5 to 1 and you lived!! Good job! You have great skills. :o

I have a small feeling that 5 were probably just 5/5 alts with self defence, meant to cap the Crime nos of the tribe so they were forced to leave.

I have a big feeling that you are wrong.
Mushibag

Postby alprice » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:55 pm

I will accept being wrong, but my compliment for being a good fighter sticks.

Hi Mushi!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby jwhitehorn » Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:49 am

Brona wrote:
Banok wrote:All of you suck at explaining what happened, let alone telling a story.

Gather round pilgrims! I have a story to tell.

It was early in the evening and I was out collecting forageables. I came to rest on a hillside had a lovely meal and took some time to study some of the ancient artifacts of my people. I looked up to see a smoke signal! One of my friends (Mikus) was in need of help. Swiftly I tore through the brush and made my way to my friend. It seems he had stumbled upon a makeshift brigand camp. I arrived to find the camp deserted. I took some time to look around. While my back was turned one of the outlaws snuck up behind my friend and knocked him unconscious. I quickly sent a message via carrier deer to the Chief requesting his assistance. There were five outlaws and only one of me! I defended my friend and kept them from finishing their wall. It was a heroic struggle. They got knocked out over and over again. I was doing my best but the criminals were slowly getting the better of me. They were close to finishing their wall. With a mighty battle cry I charged into the center of the group and swung my tomahawk with all my might. I was over come. I fell to my knees and they surrounded me. Cries of "LOL NOOB" and "GET RECKT" filled my ears. I was defeated. :( The criminal leader had two of his friends hold me. He began to unzip his pants saying something about making me squeal like a pig. Suddenly he stopped . He got a really confused look on his face and fell to the ground. Protruding from his spine was a tomahawk! The great Binks had arrived! He came running up and absolutely destroyed two more of them. I was saved from sodomy! The last of them ran to the safety of his makeshift shelter. The Great Wizard Khaztropix burst from the sea and caught him with a fireball to the face! As the last of my resolve to stay conscious gave way I saw Chief PeePooKaKa ride up on a great white stag. He dismounted and came to kneel by my side. He said to me, "You have done well Brave Brona. Now it is time for you to sleep." I immediately passed out. I woke up to find myself at home in my Tipi.

An emotional roller-coaster of both bravery and heroism. Well done Brona.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Gallient » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:06 am

Brona wrote:
Gather round pilgrims! I have a story to tell.

It was early in the evening and I was out collecting forageables. I came to rest on a hillside had a lovely meal and took some time to study some of the ancient artifacts of my people. I looked up to see a smoke signal! One of my friends (Mikus) was in need of help. Swiftly I tore through the brush and made my way to my friend. It seems he had stumbled upon a makeshift brigand camp. I arrived to find the camp deserted. I took some time to look around. While my back was turned one of the outlaws snuck up behind my friend and knocked him unconscious. I quickly sent a message via carrier deer to the Chief requesting his assistance. There were five outlaws and only one of me! I defended my friend and kept them from finishing their wall. It was a heroic struggle. They got knocked out over and over again. I was doing my best but the criminals were slowly getting the better of me. They were close to finishing their wall. With a mighty battle cry I charged into the center of the group and swung my tomahawk with all my might. I was over come. I fell to my knees and they surrounded me. Cries of "LOL NOOB" and "GET RECKT" filled my ears. I was defeated. :( The criminal leader had two of his friends hold me. He began to unzip his pants saying something about making me squeal like a pig. Suddenly he stopped . He got a really confused look on his face and fell to the ground. Protruding from his spine was a tomahawk! The great Binks had arrived! He came running up and absolutely destroyed two more of them. I was saved from sodomy! The last of them ran to the safety of his makeshift shelter. The Great Wizard Khaztropix burst from the sea and caught him with a fireball to the face! As the last of my resolve to stay conscious gave way I saw Chief PeePooKaKa ride up on a great white stag. He dismounted and came to kneel by my side. He said to me, "You have done well Brave Brona. Now it is time for you to sleep." I immediately passed out. I woke up to find myself at home in my Tipi.

So wait just a ***** minute here. Khaz has powers over both water AND fire? That's OP as ****.
Gallient

Postby Khaztropix » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:13 am

Gallient wrote:So wait just a ***** minute here. Khaz has powers over both water AND fire? That's OP as ****.

<3
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Postby Jalpha » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:39 am

So keep us posted guys.

Any news?
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses