Eek! I found some angry Russians

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Eek! I found some angry Russians

Postby Ntlosa » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:32 am

enemyunknown wrote:
Ntlosa wrote:so you found 2 russians that done nothing to you and you think they hostile. its smells like racism

Oh c'mon, let's face it! Everyone knows dat russians are nothing but troublemakers! All Salem 1st Era history prooves it.

i just say before you judge someone get to know this person.
Ntlosa

Postby enemyunknown » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:36 am

Ntlosa wrote:i just say before you judge someone get to know this person.

Oh sure. Just go and meet every talibian before judge what they do.
enemyunknown

Postby Cawalox » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:37 am

Orcling wrote:
Ntlosa wrote:
Bambus wrote:Just saying :evil:

Finally got around to playing again and found a decent spot to settle. Rebuilt my leanto, some baskets and whatnot just to find out there are 2 Russians not too far of :cry:

so you found 2 russians that done nothing to you and you think they hostile. its smells like Image

Nationalism*

Nationality is not a race.

More like idiotism. Have fun when Tribe rape your ass as well.

enemyunknown wrote:
Cawalox wrote:Got nothing to say - call something an "idiotism".

I'm okay with the Tribe while they're keep buyin' my vodka.

Better? Hope you can understand it now.
Last edited by Cawalox on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cawalox

Postby enemyunknown » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:41 am

Cawalox wrote:Got nothing to say - call something an "idiotism".

I'm okay with the Tribe while they're keep buyin' my vodka.
enemyunknown

Postby ivangl » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:41 am

I'm russian, I'm playing this game with my friends and know what? all the way everybody wants to kill us, because most of you think that russians are bad,stupid, angry, etc...
We are not the same! There are common friendly people amongst us and we don't want troubles, we just want to play this game at evenings after work... but I know that it won't help me, one day i'll be killed just because I'm russian... Stupid world...

P.S. sorry for my english.
ivangl

Postby Potjeh » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:44 am

Tribe != everyone for the time being.
Potjeh

Postby enemyunknown » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 am

ivangl wrote:I'm russian, I'm playing this game with my friends and know what? all the way everybody wants to kill us, because most of you think that russians are bad,stupid, angry, etc...
We are not the same! There are common friendly people amongst us and we don't want troubles, but I know that it won't help me, one day i'll be killed just because I'm russian... Stupid world...

Don't be so sad. There are lot of russians who kill russians everyday, so no nationalism so far.
enemyunknown

Postby TheBatman » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:48 am

ivangl wrote:I'm russian, I'm playing this game with my friends and know what? all the way everybody wants to kill us, because most of you think that russians are bad,stupid, angry, etc...
We are not the same! There are common friendly people amongst us and we don't want troubles, we just want to play this game at evenings after work... but I know that it won't help me, one day i'll be killed just because I'm russian... Stupid world...

P.S. sorry for my english.

maybe you should tell your countrymen to stop being massive douchebags in every online game they play, then.

but look on the bright side; at least you're not hated as much as brazilians.
TheBatman

Postby ivangl » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:50 am

enemyunknown wrote:
We are not the same! There are common friendly people amongst us and we don't want troubles, but I know that it won't help me, one day i'll be killed just because I'm russian... Stupid world...

Don't be so sad. There are lot of russians who kill russians everyday, so no nationalism so far.

Clarify - i talked about game, the only russians that kill russians are the Pirates, those guys are crazy morons.
ivangl

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:52 am

Ntlosa wrote:
enemyunknown wrote:
Ntlosa wrote:so you found 2 russians that done nothing to you and you think they hostile. its smells like racism

Oh c'mon, let's face it! Everyone knows dat russians are nothing but troublemakers! All Salem 1st Era history prooves it.

i just say before you judge someone get to know this person.

Only problem is: Once I get near them, they rush towards me (obviously trying to attack). I think they don't understand English, because I tried to approach while saying friendly things (Hi, how are you, I come in peace, etc.)... they just keep running towards me, so when they get very near I log off :geek:
---------------------
Bambus

~ Thy Kingdom come ... and we are it ~
Bambus

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses