Eek! I found some angry Russians

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Eek! I found some angry Russians

Postby Cawalox » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:04 am

Calling two random people angry because you didnt understand what they were saying (as far as we know they might not be Russian at all) and posting there location.
Cawalox

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:15 am

Cawalox wrote:Calling two random people angry because you didnt understand what they were saying (as far as we know they might not be Russian at all) and posting there location.

Your point is a decent one I guess. You can't tell if they are Russian and neither can I. All I can tell is that they texted in Cyrillic (which indeed does not necessarily mean they are Russian). You can choose to either believe me on the fact that they indeed used Cyrillic and chased me for quite some distance (which is why they couldn't build a wall claim around my logoff spot), which I perceived as hostile. Or you can choose not to believe me i.e. question my integrity and do... well I don't know... whatever you want I guess.

I don't see however how I have posted their location, since the key here is coordinates. I think it unlikely someone will be able (without extensive research) to pinpoint their location from the screen I posted (but that could be a newbie misjudgement on my behalf).
---------------------
Bambus

~ Thy Kingdom come ... and we are it ~
Bambus

Postby TheBatman » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:27 am

привет! меня зовут Абрам и претензии на картинке это мое. к нам подошел этот парень ранее, который сказал, что он был племя и угрожал убить нас, чтобы мы преследовали его. пожалуйста, не нападают на нас. мы дружелюбны, и поток лжи.

Ваш друг Абрам

User was warned for this post. Forum language is English. Или барем говори Српски брате, да те цео свет разуме.

- Potjeh
TheBatman

Postby imrielle » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:30 am

Hi Abram! I am friendly, too. Come visit. ¦]
imrielle
Customer

Postby uncleseano » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:31 am

My experience with Russians is that you get koed and they rob ya but leave yer keys (effin sound that) and my experience with the tribe is they insta murder you for some shoite reason and then burn your gaf... Lesser of two evils wha?
uncleseano

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:39 am

TheBatman wrote:привет! меня зовут Абрам и претензии на картинке это мое. к нам подошел этот парень ранее, который сказал, что он был племя и угрожал убить нас, чтобы мы преследовали его. пожалуйста, не нападают на нас. мы дружелюбны, и поток лжи.

Ваш друг Абрам

Nice try Batman, just 2 things are different:
  1. I didn't say I was from the Tribe (or any other group for that matter), since I am not;
  2. They didn't respond at all when I said something to them. They just insta-rushed towards me.

Oh well, I relocated for now and might return when I advance a bit in skill, so atleast I will be able to defend myself (if needed).

Nevertheless there is something to learn for all:
Always remain polite and peaceful (at first sight) Otherwise you may be exposed to the public by some newb (in casu: me)
---------------------
Bambus

Bambus

Postby enemyunknown » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Bambus wrote:Nice try Batman, just 2 things are different:
  1. I didn't say I was from the Tribe (or any other group for that matter), since I am not;
  2. They didn't respond at all when I said something to them. They just insta-rushed towards me.

3. Abram is jewish name, not russian. But jews and russians are the same.
enemyunknown

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:07 pm

enemyunknown wrote:...But jews and russians are the same.

No, they're not. Hence the diferent names. Otherwise they would all be named Russiews or Jewsians or something.
---------------------
Bambus

Bambus

Postby imrielle » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Bambus wrote:No, they're not. Hence the diferent names. Otherwise they would all be named Russiews or Jewsians or something.

Are you saying Russians cannot also be Jewish, and vice versa? Your racism is showing again.
imrielle
Customer

Postby Brego » Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:59 pm

WTF????
Strange russian ...a lot of mistakes ..
i think it was used Google tranls..
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses