Eek! I found some angry Russians

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Eek! I found some angry Russians

Postby RuneNL » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 am

enemyunknown wrote:
Ntlosa wrote:so you found 2 russians that done nothing to you and you think they hostile. its smells like racism

Oh c'mon, let's face it! Everyone knows dat russians are nothing but troublemakers! All Salem 1st Era history prooves it.

More trouble then the Tribe?
RuneNL

Postby ivangl » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:55 am

Only problem is: Once I get near them, they rush towards me (obviously trying to attack). I think they don't understand English, because I tried to approach while saying friendly things (Hi, how are you, I come in peace, etc.)... they just keep running towards me, so when they get very near I log off :geek:

I think they were more scared then you :D and they were trying just to fright you, I'm sure they don't have the "Rights of english man" skill to attack you
ivangl

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:59 am

ivangl wrote:
Only problem is: Once I get near them, they rush towards me (obviously trying to attack). I think they don't understand English, because I tried to approach while saying friendly things (Hi, how are you, I come in peace, etc.)... they just keep running towards me, so when they get very near I log off :geek:

I think they were more scared then you :D and they were trying just to fright you, I'm sure they don't have the "Rights of english man" skill to attack you

They have more skills then me at least and I don't think I look/dress like a very advanced player, so I don't really get why they would be scared. I will try to reason with them, but it 's kinda hard if they don't understand English (and I don't understand Russian).
---------------------
Bambus

~ Thy Kingdom come ... and we are it ~
Bambus

Postby Cawalox » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:15 am

enemyunknown wrote:
Cawalox wrote:Got nothing to say - call something an "idiotism".

I'm okay with the Tribe while they're keep buyin' my vodka.

I was not referring to you. And you cant call someone idiotism. Ill fix it right away.
Cawalox

Postby Cawalox » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:22 am

Bambus wrote:
ivangl wrote:

They have more skills then me at least and I don't think I look/dress like a very advanced player, so I don't really get why they would be scared. I will try to reason with them, but it 's kinda hard if they don't understand English (and I don't understand Russian).

They wanted to talk to you up close. No need to yell from afar. Any way you are the aggressor here "I come in peace" is the official declaration of bad intentions.
Cawalox

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:31 am

Cawalox wrote:They wanted to talk to you up close. No need to yell from afar.

Well, there is up close and UP CLOSE. I was close enough to read their Russian conversation, so I don't see the use of getting right up in my face. (the screenshot was taken later, once I was able to safely log back on. First time I came up near where the pot and bush are. Where the guy with the mask is, would then be close enough for me!
---------------------
Bambus

Bambus

Postby Cawalox » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:39 am

If they wanted to do anything bad to you they would claim the ground and build a fence around the place you logged of. If you say they were speaking Russian and did not understand you you didnt understand them either so I really dont see the point of doing what you did.
Cawalox

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:40 am

Cawalox wrote:...so I really dont see the point of doing what you did.

being???
---------------------
Bambus

Bambus

Postby Cawalox » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:46 am

As I said, I dont see it. Why dont you tell me?
Cawalox

Postby Bambus » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:55 am

Cawalox wrote:As I said, I dont see it. Why dont you tell me?

I don't mean what the point is, but what did I do that you don't see a point in?
---------------------
Bambus

Bambus

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses