Tribe Registry

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Tribe Registry

Postby DeepSixed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:13 am

I think everyone deserves to know who is part of Tribe- who is kissing their ass, etc... and who might be informing for them. If Tribe is not your thing- or you don't want Tribe intimate with your dealings... knowing who is who is paramount.

This won't bypass alts and such; but perhaps if you are killed or screwed over by a Tribe member/alt... you can help someone else avoid a similar fate at the same 'hands'. Report them here. Let everyone have a chance to know who is who; and be given a chance to be proven otherwise.

If nothing else, Tribe will have to continue chugging out alts non-stop to avoid detection for easy duplicity... at first it's easy, then it's a chore, and eventually it's a pain...and beyond.

Keep the pressure going.

Who is Tribe? Folks post for and against all over... don't we (non-tribe) deserve a single thread or resource to check against. Hell- Why hasn't Tribe posted their membership publiclly to date? Have they ever? Why? Their numbers not too big or not too pvp? Or could it be most are easy pickings... if we just knew who they were... anyway

Chief obviously... who else?
Last edited by DeepSixed on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeepSixed

Re: Tribe Registry

Postby gregl26 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:17 am

Nice vision quest deepy.

Confirmed Deepsixed=tribe
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby DeepSixed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:22 am

gregl26 wrote:Nice vision quest deepy.

Confirmed Deepsixed=tribe

DeepSixed = viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8477&p=111449&hilit=mouse#p111449

Read away... thanks for bring it up

suggest you actually use your brain vs your arse before you post pure BS... but then maybe that's all you are capable of...

If you aren't Tribe... you are a wanna be... confirmed gregl26

(You might think- what does it matter... well suppose I have a trade you want real bad and need to confirm your forum name for just such a reason... if it takes you 20 minutes to login to your account (while in game) I can safely assume you a POS not to do business with and can rob/cheat/steal from you w/o a second thought... you are Tribe.. you'd do it to me in a heartbeat if you could get away with it... cheating 'infidels' is not cheating... sounds a whole lot like Islam to me personally; but you folks can make up your own mind)
Last edited by DeepSixed on Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
DeepSixed

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:29 am

Deepsix is definitely Tribe. Everybody should stay away from him.

Vision Quest complete buddy. Congratulations!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby DeepSixed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Deepsix is definitely Tribe. Everybody should stay away from him.

Vision Quest complete buddy. Congratulations!

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Bump :)
DeepSixed

Postby gregl26 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:46 am

DeepSixed wrote:
suggest you actually use your brain vs your arse before you post pure BS.

What if my brain is located in my arse?
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby DeepSixed » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:49 am

To Chief:

Tribe can't subsist w/o drama... I'll check in 6 mos from now... see how population is doing.

My bet is Providence is new Plymouth... <50 active players... over any 24 hour period.

This is Tribe... and non-tribe's big chance. We can prove You are the game's main reason it fails... or you can prove you are a benign benefit... which will it be?

My money is on failure- you'll adhere to your rigid code and drive folks away... as you have done successfully... your lean-too's will litter the map... and Salem will Die..finally and forever... with Tribe... King of a Dead World. Grats!

Esp Grats as I might never return... Torment: Tides of Numera... Star Citizen... there are other options that I have invested money in... that will be launching in the next 12-18 mos... LOTRO...which I am lifetime since its Launch... and if I'm hard up for perma-death... there is Day Z http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/221100/ salem version of call to duty...

Salem is no longer 'alone'... in the perma death category... not even the most known...

I'd wish you luck- but failure is all that awaits you
DeepSixed

Postby Moonbasher » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:55 am

:roll:
Moonbasher

Postby Mereni » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:21 am

You do realize, that this being a permadeath raiding game, there will always be players out there raiding both newbies and established players alike, right? Before the Tribe took them down, the Russians and Gallows Hills were doing so regularly, along with a handful of independents and other small groups. So far, the Tribe is the only group that has tried to make it safe for Carebears with the offer of the Treaty.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. The members of the tribe are fairly well known on the forums, so if you want a roll call, you can probably just read a few of the HoB threads and make a list.
Mereni

Postby Brona » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:38 am

Brave 7 reporting in
Brona

Next

Return to House of Burgesses