Tribe Registry

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribe Registry

Postby vienradzis » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:45 am

Deepsixed you are Turkish?
vienradzis

Postby Binks » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:47 am

DayZ is not a perma death game. It's a shooter and you respawn much like any other shooter out there. Just because you drop your items does not mean it's a perma death game.
Binks

Postby darnokpl » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:50 am

Sadly the more threads like this is going to be created less chance to win there is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMw3rQF6jNQ
darnokpl

Postby RuneNL » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Mereni wrote:You do realize, that this being a permadeath raiding game, there will always be players out there raiding both newbies and established players alike, right? Before the Tribe took them down, the Russians and Gallows Hills were doing so regularly, along with a handful of independents and other small groups. So far, the Tribe is the only group that has tried to make it safe for Carebears with the offer of the Treaty.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. The members of the tribe are fairly well known on the forums, so if you want a roll call, you can probably just read a few of the HoB threads and make a list.

Hahaha, whatever makes you sleep at night Mereni.

Never in my gaming history have I seen such a hated faction, I am talking true hatred.
Last edited by RuneNL on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuneNL

Postby gregl26 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:39 pm

You have obviously never heard of the Dreamers guild in Hello Kitty Online. http://hko-dreamers.webs.com/

These guys are a bunch of a-holes..
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby RuneNL » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:43 pm

gregl26 wrote:You have obviously never heard of the Dreamers guild in Hello Kitty Online. http://hko-dreamers.webs.com/

These guys are a bunch of a-holes..

That color spectrum takes a whole other type of person.
RuneNL

Postby Jalpha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Signing in.

Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby alloin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:59 pm

DeepSixed wrote:LOTRO...which I am lifetime since its Launch...

ROFL LMAO

Go away frodo !!!
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Mushibag » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Mereni wrote:You do realize, that this being a permadeath raiding game, there will always be players out there raiding both newbies and established players alike, right? [...] So far, the Tribe is the only group that has tried to make it safe for Carebears with the offer of the Treaty.

The main difference is that the tribe destroys everything they possibly can, rather than leaving the raided place mostly intact and recoverable.
Mereni wrote:I'm not sure what the point of this thread is. The members of the tribe are fairly well known on the forums, so if you want a roll call, you can probably just read a few of the HoB threads and make a list.

The point is, DeepSixed is a lazy retard, who wants to be spoon-fed information, rather than open his eyes and look himself. Keep in mind that this is the same guy who was screaming "FAKE!" about the Tribal Salem trailer without ever watching it.
Mushibag

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses