MM Tribe Episode 2.1 Disturbed Burial Grounds

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: MM Tribe Episode 2.1 Disturbed Burial Grounds

Postby Nimmeth » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:20 pm

Gustyboy wrote:. Or start another server......

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Scott Burton: You shall pay toll for passing the bridge, or else the Troll Below the bridge shall consume you!
Nimmeth
Customer

Postby Gustyboy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:23 pm

I know I can be funny sometimes ;)
Gustyboy
Customer

Postby kalciokid » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Gusty don't quit the game so fast! you didn't got murder so your time waasted was nothing!

Don't feed that trolly guy, pick your friend again look for a mate with some fences and claim and ask him to let you settle around, the new glutonny mode give you ALOT of free time to rebuild your claim, the new inspirational system to.

But is true eventually he will get the same result as the last time, 3 characters online playing, maybe 1 with 2 bots or alts.. and his fun will be over, when the dev grow tired of fail, again and again. they probable do 2 things, GAME over or change the rules/mechanics.

I think the best thing btw is not to fed him don't give him rage or crys, not even retaliation. Best thing to kill a troll is not giving him fun.
kalciokid

Postby cannibalkirby » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Stop complaining and leave, if it wasn't this then something else would have made you leave. Don't ***** about you being careless on here, seen enough of it as is, don't let the door hit you on the way out
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Mereni » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 pm

This game is all about raiding and killing other players. It's a core mechanic, so expect it to happen. You didn't really lose anything, since your characters are still alive. I doubt there was much in those baskets, looked like a few herbs and stones you can gather again in a couple hours. Try relocating to a safer place if you can't handle the pvp aspect of Salem.
Mereni

Postby kalciokid » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:12 pm

cannibalkirby wrote:Stop complaining and leave, if it wasn't this then something else would have made you leave. Don't ***** about you being careless on here, seen enough of it as is, don't let the door hit you on the way out

You want another 3 users online server?
kalciokid

Postby Jalpha » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:37 am

To be perfectly honest the only reason anyone is putting up with this insane grind right now is because there's someone they want to kill.

That being said I've actually started to enjoy the new system.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Banok » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:44 am

If hes quitting because someone destroyed some baskets, he wasn't going to cut it in a permadeath game anyway.

but yes, this is what the tribe plays for; to make new players quit.

The real exodus will begin once they get murder and higher stats than is reasonably attainable.
Banok

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:45 am

Banok wrote:If hes quitting because someone destroyed some baskets, he wasn't going to cut it in a permadeath game anyway.

Correction, to accelerate the rate in which players who would have quit anyway do infact do so.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Nixman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:54 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
Banok wrote:If hes quitting because someone destroyed some baskets, he wasn't going to cut it in a permadeath game anyway.

Correction, to accelerate the rate in which players who would have quit anyway do infact do so.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Before they get stuck in and start spending in the store?

I must admit I'm really surprised the devs haven't altered the pvp mechanics somewhat to safeguard their business from players like you, you take more than you add and put the game at risk of closure.
Suffice to say, I expect the population will start going back down to under 100 soon enough unless they serious overhaul the core mechanics, its too much grind to lose and start over.
Nixman

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses