MM Tribe Episode 2.1 Disturbed Burial Grounds

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: MM Tribe Episode 2.1 Disturbed Burial Grounds

Postby Gustyboy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:40 pm

Yes but what he does is just ruining the game for players. I do care about that. Because Salem is seems a great game and deserves more than morrons.
ANd what he did is just destroying our base and he will just continue over and over because every part of land is "claimed".

So, what is your call about that ?
Gustyboy
Customer

Postby Potjeh » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:45 pm

You're not going to get him to change. If you want something to be done about it, you gotta do something yourself. Forge alliances, grind your stats and challenge them.
Potjeh

Postby twram » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:54 pm

you and your friend can come join me if you like
twram

Postby Gustyboy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Or just leave the game and choose another one.
I am too old to bother too long ;)

How do you want to "grind" without any land to have ? And I think that is what he wants : people that try to fight back... I don't want to make him this pleasure.

I think this game is kinda already dead : only a few players, and newcomers will run away too fast to change the rules ;)
Gustyboy
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:01 pm

Gustyboy wrote:Yes but what he does is just ruining the game for players. I do care about that. Because Salem is seems a great game and deserves more than morrons.
ANd what he did is just destroying our base and he will just continue over and over because every part of land is "claimed".

So, what is your call about that ?

Because you are too stupid to read the forums I am suppose to change? I don't think salem needs players that are that dumb.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Etherdrifter » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:14 pm

-1 salem player.

GG tribe, well on your way to another world wipe.
..........Image
So very many skeletons...
.....Necromancers Guild
Etherdrifter

Postby Gustyboy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Error :
probably -2 players. Yes, we are 2 players, and I mean 2 real ones, not those ***** alts ;)

I red some other threads, and I really don't understand what's the purpose of all that. I mean, bots, griefers, making players run away... Where is the fun in all that ?
I really agree with other people about all that. PvP is fun. Permadeath is fun. But I wasn't expecting to be raided after only 2 days (and without a single warn).
React ? For what ? 95% of the map is "claimed" by those guys and they already started to murder people in front of Boston... Really ? 5 days after the wipe ?
So, find a place just near the sea. Spend a couple of weeks of playing, without being able do to anything if they decide to change their "claimed" land to 100%.
I know, you will just answer me "gather", "grind", and "fight back". No, I really think they don't deserve that. It not worth it.

So, leave and find a better place to play a good game. Yes, I think it's the best choice... I will wait the next wipe to see if things have changed ? Maybe the next H&H wipe ? Maybe another game ? Who knows ? Who cares ?

Have a nice ***** game (by only a couple of griefers).
Gustyboy
Customer

Postby Cheena » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:54 pm

Where is the fun in all that ?

Everything is relative. While you rage/cry/are unhappy about this, he has fun. That's as simple as that, and yes. That's disgusting. But he can be disgusting if he wants, so, here we are.
As said... change the rules or deal with them :/
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Gustyboy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Yes, my question wasn't a real one. Just some kind of rethoric.
I already know the answer and you said it.
Adapt or die. I know the rules. But the rules needs to be the same for everybody. And it seems that it's not what I red in some threads around here...
And it only deserves this great game. Because PvP games needs P to be fun. And this is pure logic : if you make Ps disappear, then PvP is not possible anymore, and fun is just fading away.

The only other way is that they enjoy playing between them. So then just let them play here, and look elsewhere to have fun. Or start another server (but it costs money) with other rules (more stricts ones regarding the problems we are talking about obvioulsy).

I dunno what is better for Seatribe : staying at 200-300 players (and it will just lower and lower the more MMTribe raid early players) or growing in population to have a more dynamic game with more politics and small raids over the world...

Dunno...

You're call.
Gustyboy
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses