MM Tribe Episode 2.1 Disturbed Burial Grounds

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: MM Tribe Episode 2.1 Disturbed Burial Grounds

Postby Orcling » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:23 pm

MrGemini wrote:
Mushibag wrote:RIP baskets. GG hovel.

^

Hovels are the walls of the future.
Orcling

Postby Demoniq » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:30 pm

Well I personally think the Tribe is no different from the several raider groups in the game with the only exception that they expose their exploits in the forums. unlike some of them.Either way if hatred for the Tribe is the sole reason for you quitting the game, I would say Tribe is nearly not as powerful as the used to be in Plymouth and besides the Russians are probably going to be a much more formidable force than the Tribe in the new server and have a pretty good chance of wiping the Tribe entirely in the coming months of the new world.
Demoniq

Postby Cawalox » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:03 pm

Demoniq wrote:Well I personally think the Tribe is no different from the several raider groups in the game with the only exception that they expose their exploits in the forums. unlike some of them.Either way if hatred for the Tribe is the sole reason for you quitting the game, I would say Tribe is nearly not as powerful as the used to be in Plymouth and besides the Russians are probably going to be a much more formidable force than the Tribe in the new server and have a pretty good chance of wiping the Tribe entirely in the coming months of the new world.

There is nothing wrong in hating them. Tribe leaders hate him, you and me alike. Let me quote a part of original post:
jwhitehorn wrote:Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Pure hate.

And let me add that quitting is the most efficient way to fight them at least that's my humble opinion.
Cawalox

Postby Cheena » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Quitting is just letting them win. Stop fearing them >.>
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Demoniq » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Cawalox wrote:
There is nothing wrong in hating them. Tribe leaders hate him, you and me alike. Let me quote a part of original post:

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

Pure hate.

And let me add that quitting is the most efficient way to fight them at least that's my humble opinion.

During the start of the actual treaty
jwhitehorn wrote:Greetings Fine Citizens of Salem

After bring a formidable force and realizing that scare tactics works wonders

Quitting/Signing the Treaty for Safety(which also means u have pretty much sold ur Freedom) is probably what they want you to do and my personal opinion is that the sole purpose of this thread is only to let new players lose hope. I am probably to experienced enough to say this but I still do not know why people fear the Tribe to this level especially considering the new Mechanics after the update.
Demoniq

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Demoniq wrote: besides the Russians are probably going to be a much more formidable force than the Tribe in the new server and have a pretty good chance of wiping the Tribe entirely in the coming months of the new world.
'

You seem very uneducated on just how dumb the Russians were last world and just how hard they got owned.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Cawalox » Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Yeah they are not only hateful they also use kissass tactics. You should see stuff he sends to Jorb and Loftar.

Poop lad actually lives for bringing pain and havoc to others. Thats why he bots, grinds, alts.... Best way to defeat him is to quit and let him realize he spent all his time for nothing. There will be no one for him to raid, there will be no one to read his *****.
Cawalox

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses