Tribal Burial Grounds Map (READ BEFORE SETTLING)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribal Burial Grounds Map (READ BEFORE SETTLING)

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:49 am

L33LEE wrote:What if one setteled before this post was announced ?

Then one did not read the information explaining to hold off settling in possible burial lands @ server start. Luckily the Tribe can assist in relocation (boston ports etc) and/or work deals with those who are Tribal Horde affiliates.

Agamemnon wrote:This is a troll thread. It contains no substance and should be rightly closed. Telling us to "not settle" on 80% of the map on Day Five, when you know damn well all wilderness teleports have teleported people beyond the livable area is dumb as *****.
Report and let's get it closed people.

If you went to a tour guide and he took you to a public park and told you that it was OK to live there would you? Player should exercise some common sense here and figure out that burial grounds are not a good place to live regardless of what some shady wilderness guide might have told you.

RuneNL wrote:Dear Chief PeePooKaKa,
a migration of this magnitude costs me 1000's of fists of silver and this is very difficult.
I was led to this new found land with great promises of prosperity and never intruded since I agreed oppon land with the local tribes. Said local tribes and I have coexisted for many moons and both have profited from the recent growth in trade.
Knowing the other tribes well, they assured me you only wish to move the weak, sick and feeble minded.
I greatly wish to make you aware of the unclear rumors of your true intention and question you whether or not you will compensate 30+ times your own Tribe population of struck victims.
Some even whisper of rumors where you wish to put everyone into an extermination reservation.
Trusting in your honour.
With kind regards,
Rune

All players are encouraged to implement diplomacy when discussing possible relocation for those who settled prematurely. It is not our intention to harm existing Treaty payers, however, this is precisely the reason why we told everyone to hold off major investments for 3-4 days while the maps were generated and Burial grounds were located.

Nephilim wrote:Chief I am note sure how can we trust your words when they are not accurate.

"Keep in mind that Tribal Lands & Burial Grounds will be less than 25% of the map. This means over 75% of the map will still be available to you."

That is what you posted few weeks before about 2nd age. You map shows that sacred grounds are 75% of map, not 25%. Now how can we follow great spirit if we cannot trust his prophets ? Please reconsider your words or you will loose your followers.

This is a good point. But as you may or may not know Loftar is STILL pushing the walls constantly and the world continues to expand. With the Greater Spirit constantly manipulating the size of the land himself it is difficult for policy to not be affected as well. I think the big question people need to ask themselves is with the map so much larger than any and all were expecting why exactly do you need more than 1 million tiles to choose from?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby RuneNL » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:02 am

Unfortunately the great spirit send many men and women deep beyond the wall to aid in the prosperity of the Providence.

I would need to speak to my new partners in abundance and negotiate if they wish to move to an over populated area where the land is tired of being tilted, dissease runs rampant and raiders roam the land.

I assure you the local tribes will not be pleased with your recent demands of the new people of Providence.
RuneNL

Postby theMGMT » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 am

How could have thought this would work? You said 75% I doubt you'll have many followers if you stick to this.
theMGMT
Customer

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 am

RuneNL wrote:I would need to speak to my new partners in abundance and negotiate if they wish to move to an over populated area where the land is tired of being tilted, dissease runs rampant and raiders roam the land.

The Claegue and disease only run rampant to the west of the Fault. Raiders will never dare to attack targets East of the Fault in fear of it being protected by the Tribe. The simple fact has now become that any base "In the red" of said map is drastically weaker, less efficient, and less valuable than a base in the blue. The question now comes to how hard are people willing to fight for the dumber of two locations on principle alone.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:25 am

theMGMT wrote:How could have thought this would work? You said 75% I doubt you'll have many followers if you stick to this.

You have twisted my arm. The Tribe is now opening up the correct "ratio" that so many people seem hung up on despite being offered thousands of map tiles. In addition to this we already mapped it for you too. Enjoy, you now have access to 75% of the map.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:27 am

jwhitehorn wrote:Image

I'm an expert and this appears to be closer to 80%.
Glennfinnan

Postby _Gunnar » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:28 am

lol
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:tradewinds is gunnar
Brego wrote:***** STUPID GUNNAR!

great minds
_Gunnar

Postby Glennfinnan » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:29 am

Such generosity!
Glennfinnan

Postby RuneNL » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 am

I must implore that what you request of 3000% of the number of MM Tribe members to move all their belongings to less desirable land is undesirable and illogical.

I can assure you many have taken precautions for the Claegue after Sir Darwoth Kinslayer's urgent messages.

The migration of such a huge number of people is ludicrous to say the least. The local tribes worry the MM Tribe is out for blood sacrifice again. Even after the great spirit destroyed the once great land of Plymouth to wipe out the blood thirst of the MM Tribe, it begins once again.

The shamans wisper of the next end of days, the destruction of the Providence and you Chief PeePooKaKa are in the middle of it. You can stop the second purge if you act more favorably towards all...

But alas I fear you will doom us all for the sake of your own greed.

I hope you will see, one day, that the whitemans shineys has turned you into a Magpie.
RuneNL

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:49 am

RuneNL wrote:I must implore that what you request of 3000% of the number of MM Tribe members to move all their belongings to less desirable land is undesirable and illogical.

I can assure you many have taken precautions for the Claegue after Sir Darwoth Kinslayer's urgent messages.

The migration of such a huge number of people is ludicrous to say the least. The local tribes worry the MM Tribe is out for blood sacrifice again. Even after the great spirit destroyed the once great land of Plymouth to wipe out the blood thirst of the MM Tribe, it begins once again.

The shamans wisper of the next end of days, the destruction of the Providence and you Chief PeePooKaKa are in the middle of it. You can stop the second purge if you act more favorably towards all...

But alas I fear you will doom us all for the sake of your own greed.

I hope you will see, one day, that the whitemans shineys has turned you into a Magpie.

If you choose to go against the word of my people which was given to you long ago then that is your choice.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses