Tribal Burial Grounds Map (READ BEFORE SETTLING)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribal Burial Grounds Map (READ BEFORE SETTLING)

Postby iamah » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:38 pm

this is the kind of thread I needed to start playing less of this meth ridden game... I think this is what the tribe really wants, to demotivate everyone so they keep racing ahead with their multi, bots and whatnot... they doing a good jorb
iamah

Postby L33LEE » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 pm

What if one setteled before this post was announced ?
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:01 am

This is a troll thread. It contains no substance and should be rightly closed. Telling us to "not settle" on 80% of the map on Day Five, when you know damn well all wilderness teleports have teleported people beyond the livable area is dumb as *****.
Report and let's get it closed people.
Agamemnon

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:11 am

Agamemnon wrote:Report and let's get it closed people.

No it does not actually.

This is a political thread. If you are found outside that line you will be killed.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ziyakaz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:14 am

Agamemnon wrote:Telling us to "not settle" on 80% of the map on Day Five, when you know damn well all wilderness teleports have teleported people beyond the livable area is dumb as *****.

Just a note on the percentage -- it's likely much more than 80% of the map based on what I see on http://map.knoc.org. It looks more like 95%+ of the map is west of the cliff. Granted, some of that is in darkness.
ziyakaz

Postby solitude_stalker » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 am

L33LEE wrote:What if one setteled before this post was announced ?

yeah. What about those of us who have been guided by the great spirit's wilderness guide into a random area to settle and hunt as they live the tribal life? :)
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby Kwaad » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:34 am

ziyakaz wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Telling us to "not settle" on 80% of the map on Day Five, when you know damn well all wilderness teleports have teleported people beyond the livable area is dumb as *****.

Just a note on the percentage -- it's likely much more than 80% of the map based on what I see on http://map.knoc.org. It looks more like 95%+ of the map is west of the cliff. Granted, some of that is in darkness.

Make that 99%, map might have gotten doubled. Northern border has expanded. Map might potentially be 50000x50000.
Kwaad

Postby RuneNL » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:41 am

Dear Chief PeePooKaKa,

a migration of this magnitude costs me 1000's of fists of silver and this is very difficult.
I was led to this new found land with great promises of prosperity and never intruded since I agreed oppon land with the local tribes. Said local tribes and I have coexisted for many moons and both have profited from the recent growth in trade.

Knowing the other tribes well, they assured me you only wish to move the weak, sick and feeble minded.

I greatly wish to make you aware of the unclear rumors of your true intention and question you whether or not you will compensate 30+ times your own Tribe population of struck victims.

Some even whisper of rumors where you wish to put everyone into an extermination reservation.

Trusting in your honour.

With kind regards,

Rune
RuneNL

Postby Yasso » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:47 am

Ehh, thanks for the good laugh!
Yasso

Postby Nephilim » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:48 am

Chief I am note sure how can we trust your words when they are not accurate.

"Keep in mind that Tribal Lands & Burial Grounds will be less than 25% of the map. This means over 75% of the map will still be available to you."

That is what you posted few weeks before about 2nd age. You map shows that sacred grounds are 75% of map, not 25%. Now how can we follow great spirit if we cannot trust his prophets ? Please reconsider your words or you will loose your followers.
Nephilim

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses