Tribal Burial Grounds Map (READ BEFORE SETTLING)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Tribal Burial Grounds Map (READ BEFORE SETTLING)

Postby staxjax » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:38 am

Good thing nobody actually believed the treaty ***** in the first place.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby iamah » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:03 am

this thread alone will shrink the server population by 20%... good job killing the game you invest so much time and money...
iamah

Postby jwhitehorn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:07 am

iamah wrote:this thread alone will shrink the server population by 20%... good job killing the game you invest so much time and money...

I'm happy to see the game populated with 20% less criminals.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Cheena » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:47 pm

I would be ashamed to disturb the souls of the dead by walking over their calm corpses. But is there a visual sign of their presence ? Or did you ancesters only burried them like that without any signe of their presence, like barbarians ? I was waiting for totems or something like that. During my journeys I've seen none, and I am perplex. Were there so few braves that I can't find their resting places ?

That reflexion brought me to start thinking about how the hell the Tribal ancestors could have been burried in this place. Indeed, the Braves of the First Age didn't have the occasion to cross the invisible walls placed by our two Great Gods. Which means none of them can be burried on Providence's land. They are burried -or not- on Plymouth's, Jamestown's (I doubt so tho) and Roanoke's lands, and after my travels around our new land I can tell you that our place has nothing to relate with Plymouth, Jamestown or Roanoke.

So... What are you actually doing in these -at least- 90% of land that you claim belonging to you for no reason ? Do you intend to keep lying to our good settler community ? Is this a measure to spread the Claegue easilier, even among the Treaty Members, and keep only the Braves safe ?

Another question : the Darkness is known as an uncivilized land; it seems even more improbable that your ancestors have been burried there. Can the settlers attempt to civilise those places and erect churches for the Glory of Loftar, or is this also reserved to Tribe only ?
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Mushibag » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:25 pm

I'm just going to leave this here for those of you who are coming to your senses regarding the treaty.

***** the Treaty!
Mushibag

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses