Raiders and the World Map Project

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Raiders and the World Map Project

Postby Mushibag » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Forgot to log out of your other account before posting, eh?
l2sockpuppet nub.
Mushibag

Postby 火車 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Mushibag wrote:

l2sockpuppet nub.

Lrn to sockpuppet nub. Welp, lets just go at it and ask the Chief why he called you during his raid on you now to make him seem extremely creepy. :3
火車

Postby Mushibag » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:05 pm

火車 wrote:
Mushibag wrote:

l2sockpuppet nub.

Lrn to sockpuppet nub. Welp, lets just go at it and ask the Chief why he called you during his raid on you now to make him seem extremely creepy. :3

I don't know what you're talking about.
Mushibag

Postby Binks » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:25 pm

colesie wrote:I live in the eastern deserts of Canada, he lives at the butt-end of a bad joke.

Claeyt 2.0 doesn't realize he's even more of a joke in the Salem community than the real Claeyt.
Binks

Postby pistolshrimp » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:07 am

I would like to remind both hermits and townies alike that if you see someone hanging around your base, log in to find some inspirationals and food stuff missing, or something moved around, that means some one knows where your base is already. I have been reminding those I come across in the game to send in your map tiles to make sure your base does wind up on the server map. If you have dug or paved It will show up on the map.

Also is anyone who would rather level and work than map but want to help the cause can donate canoes or backpacks or cooked foods. PM me if you are feeling generous.
pistolshrimp

Postby Claeyt » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:29 am

pistolshrimp wrote:If you have dug or paved It will show up on the map

They will only show up if you don't give us your virgin tiles. By virgin tiles I mean the tiles where you first found your base location before you started building.

Currently map tiles and mapping runs are loaded chronologically and as Kwaad gets them. Old tiles are not being overwritten by new tiles showing digging or paving so if you give us virgin tiles you're base will seem clean of activity. Get them to us now because if a month from now a mapper walks by it will show you're digging and paving.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Mushibag » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Claeyt wrote:give us your virgins

Nice try, Claeyt.
Mushibag

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses