The Salemite™

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Salemite™

Postby TheBatman » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:12 am

i am vengeance

i am the night

i am batman

from russia with love,

the batman
TheBatman

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:37 am

火車 wrote:
jwhitehorn wrote:-Scissors.-

I'll do just that after you can match my level of classical Latin, Greek, Japanese, and knowledge on a majority of the different Fraktur prints by hand. Should take around 2 to 10 years if you're smart enough.

Sincerely,

The Vulpes Family.

that is a nice list of **** nobody gives a ***** about, tell me more :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby 火車 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:41 am

Darwoth wrote:-Scissors.-

I thought you left? If you plan on sticking around then contribute to the paper. At least then you can over-glorify your words to ***** others. Then again you are simplistic. Amour knew that from day one.

Sincerely,

The Vulpes Family.
火車

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 am

me over glorify?

i always thought i tended to downplay things personally, but i can be overly glorious if you like.

in any case on that note pretty sure you are the one that was just attempting to use completely irrelevant pseudo intellectual ***** to talk trash, i used to do that a lot also when i was 16 - 20. you know, before i actually knew anything, like how pompous and retarded i came across.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby 火車 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:59 am

Then why waste your time? Unless you want to keep showing us how much of a failure the "American" public education system is. Then in that case, feel free to continue talking. Though each time you come across one of us you'll still be treated the same. How you did not pick up on any of this the first time you met us I've no damn idea. Human stupidity is truly infinite.

Sincerely,

The Vulpes Family.
火車

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:04 am

what the ***** are you talking about?

waste my time on what? spending 15 seconds at the computer i was already sitting at to call you a *****?

i have no idea who "us" is

i have never met "us" whomever he/she/they are supposed to be.

i will match my intellect against yours anytime you wish if you can find a suitable contest.
Darwoth

Postby 火車 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:10 am

Damn. You really can not connect the dots, I actually pity you more than I did before. You've met, been in agreement with, and among a massive amount of other things been used as a tool in the past two servers by us. Only one of us used our Family name recently for another account. Really though, I do pity you. Still, offer is still there to write articles ***** about the game, people, and everyone else in The Salemite™. At least it would give you something useful to do other than argue with Claeyt.

Sincerely,

The Vulpes Family.
火車

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:12 am

火車 wrote:

i see, you seem to be a real mover and shaker over there in the depths of fantasyland :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby 火車 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:16 am

Believe what you want, reality is only what you think it is. The idiots trying to fly off buildings think the same thing. Still do pity you though. Hard not to pity a half dead dog. Feel free to take up the offer for writing articles for The Salemite™. At least that half dead dog could die in peace.

Sincerely,

The Vulpes Family.
火車

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 am

ok i assume we are done then as soon as you make some predictable effort to get the last word while continuing to say absolutely nothing. next time you try to invent something to make yourself "overly glorified" try hitting on something that is not laughably ridiculous to everyone that has ever spoken to me lest you make a jackass of yourself again.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses