Looks MM will rule again, look at their base.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Looks MM will rule again, look at their base.

Postby AmmaBoss » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:00 pm

iamah wrote:devs should just provide bots for everyone

the game is already pay2win(silver and packages are OP), bots makes it a joke really

How is the game pay to win ?
only in the being packages and sliver will give other advantages but give it 1 or 2 weeks and they will be useless again.
AmmaBoss

Postby iamah » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:38 pm

AmmaBoss wrote:

the game is already pay2win(silver and packages are OP), bots makes it a joke really

only in the being packages and sliver will give other advantages but give it 1 or 2 weeks and they will be useless again.

2 weeks is a hell of a start, buy a redcoat pack soon you're one-hitting crickets and whatnot.... buy a bunch of silver and you have a huge claim, nails and everything it's available in boston... some other packages also cut short important skills and the inspirational buff makes you learn faster...

a free2play player will take a long while to get the sword alone, imagine everything else
iamah

Postby AmmaBoss » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:42 pm

iamah wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:

2 weeks is a hell of a start, buy a redcoat pack soon you're one-hitting crickets and whatnot.... buy a bunch of silver and you have a huge claim, nails and everything it's available in boston... some other packages also cut short important skills and the inspirational buff makes you learn faster...

a free2play player will take a long while to get the sword alone, imagine everything else

It not pay to win , it give some advantages but a Free to play player can catch up to them easily.
AmmaBoss

Postby Mushibag » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Darwoth wrote:are you using the old 3.2 version or the newest 3.4?

i could not get the offsets in 3.4 to work properly the other day (mostly was a problem with the fishing bot, would sometime skip a move about 10% of the time) but it may have been fixed since then.

jwhitehorn wrote:Roll back to 3.2 for now.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

The 3.6 beta looks pretty promising.
Mushibag

Postby Binks » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Mushibag wrote:The 3.6 beta looks pretty promising.

I'm actually testing it right now so far only one or two hiccups. Looking solid.
Binks

Postby thisisnotmyaccount » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Okay ! I got you some colors and more ! Isn't it funny how there is a LOT of people just standing in MM tribe base everytime I get there? Isn't this game known for permadeath wich makes you log out everytime you are not playing? I guess tribe has a lot of people ( with balls?) who just stand still the whole time. Btw NICE coal clamps right there ! It might took you 2 minutes to build 100 of them ( half is already finish and they take 3 real time days to finish so I guess the first or second day after the wipe they made 50 of them and they still had time to make a lot of klins houses and sh***. I think they don't have to wait for inspirational points to recover, oh, wait...
PD: I couldnt take all the coal clamps in the photo, the ones you just see are half of them.

Last edited by thisisnotmyaccount on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thisisnotmyaccount

Postby chucheria » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:18 pm

cant say anithyng u got them
chucheria

Postby chucheria » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 pm

Im really disappointed with jorb this is stupid.
chucheria

Postby Brona » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:30 pm

barumung you forgot to add the part about how we were allowed access to the servers earlier than anyone else
Brona

Postby jorb » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Brona wrote:Jorb.... delete our base... I implore you...

... what's that?
jorb

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses