WTF IS A CHIEF AND A WIZARD

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

WTF IS A CHIEF AND A WIZARD

Postby lordmatiz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:06 am

Hello and welcome.
I would like to present you the story of how I was trolled.

After hours of foraging I have decided to live peaceful existence on far north, so I settled near small lake.
After a while naked guy in mask decided to plunder my shack... without second thoughts or reason. He just did it.
When he finished destruction I've decided to follow him and repay. Thats when he started to name me 'his squire'.
He asked me if I'm new to this game and if I would like to join his group. I agreed.
So he told me "Go to my base and seek for Chief PeePooKaKa, tell him, that you are sent by the Great Wizard and you are his squire, seeking for knowledge of way of Salem"
Then he walked away and I went back to town, from where I headed base.
When I arrived at their fence, I had to wait for Chief. When he came, I said exactly what Wizard told me to do.
And then it began.
They said that I'm the squire from prophecy and to fulfill it i have to eat poisonous frog. So I did it.
Then they built a fence around me, and so I'm, like a monkey in cage, waiting for mercy :)
Nice trolling guys. It was lots of fun ¦]
lordmatiz

Re: WTF IS A CHIEF AND A WIZARD

Postby Dallane » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:26 am

lordmatiz wrote:Hello and welcome.
I would like to present you the story of how I was trolled.

After hours of foraging I have decided to live peaceful existence on far north, so I settled near small lake.
After a while naked guy in mask decided to plunder my shack... without second thoughts or reason. He just did it.
When he finished destruction I've decided to follow him and repay. Thats when he started to name me 'his squire'.
He asked me if I'm new to this game and if I would like to join his group. I agreed.
So he told me "Go to my base and seek for Chief PeePooKaKa, tell him, that you are sent by the Great Wizard and you are his squire, seeking for knowledge of way of Salem"
Then he walked away and I went back to town, from where I headed base.
When I arrived at their fence, I had to wait for Chief. When he came, I said exactly what Wizard told me to do.
And then it began.
They said that I'm the squire from prophecy and to fulfill it i have to eat poisonous frog. So I did it.
Then they built a fence around me, and so I'm, like a monkey in cage, waiting for mercy :)
Nice trolling guys. It was lots of fun ¦]

Vision quest quest complete. now go back to your new buddies *****
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Khaztropix » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:27 am

Man, this is an epic tale! A magical story that illustrates the hard life of the Salem world. I was captivated with a vision of wizards, Indians, and nature, combined with a dramatic cliff hanger at the end!!!

I can't wait to hear how it ends!!!!!!
Khaztropix
Prince of the Gingerbread Men
I ride horse with Gods
Khaztropix

Postby Tylan » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:40 am

The story line, while compelling, felt withdrawn at times and brought to mind images of lust and hate. The actors portrayed their roles in a superb fashion that has come to be expected by the MM Troupe, and the inclusion of an impromptu figure provided the aesthetic removal of the "fifth wall" that some have commented has been lacking in recent productions. The character of the Wizard, in particular, was an emotional and evocative concept, symbolizing all that is wild and unknown in the new world. It goes without saying that avant garde expressionism has in many ways been the wind beneath the wing of this Second Age. We commend the MM Troupe for their continued performance and look forward to what expressions of art may yet come.

Rating (88 Users) : A-
Rating (14 Critics) : A
jorb wrote:you fat-fingered, trigger happy nabbly-boos.

We write as a defense against the void, against the unknown that is the other side of death.
-C. Leland
Tylan

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:41 am

Tylan wrote: look forward to what expressions of art may yet come.

I hear Joe Carroll and Dexter Morgan approve.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Boss » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 am

Bum Buddies
The gate that leads to damnation is wide, the road is clear, and many choose to travel it. ~ [Matthew, 7:13-14]
Boss

Postby mentalyll » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Boss wrote:Image
Bum Buddies

Heartily chuckles were had
mentalyll

Postby colesie » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:07 pm

Boss wrote:Image
Bum Buddies

10/10
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Mushibag » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 am

To be completely honest, I have always had sort of mixed feelings about these threads designed by the tribe. While they do get annoying after about the 50th one, I still can't help but laugh when I think of how much fun it would have been to be the victim, a new player, in a new game, in a strange new world, with no knowledge of the Chief's shenanigans.

It makes me think back to the 2nd day after wipe for open beta (I missed the first day), when staxjax and I were leaving Boston, I asked if he knew where we were going, and he said something like "idgaf, just away from Boston," and I said "Yeah, ***** Boston!" and suddenly this guy popped up and said "***** Boston? NO, ***** YOU!" KO'd me, and took my inspirationals. I was still very new at that point, and it made my day, and impressed me that this guy had grinded theft in the 20 or so hours that I hadn't played since wipe. I was hooked after that.
Mushibag

Return to House of Burgesses