ok seriously, what the ***** am i doing?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: ok seriously, what the ***** am i doing?

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:34 am

AmmaBoss wrote:I think pretty soon we will get a patch so that we can atleast do something to reduce the time require to wait after gluttony session / earn inspiration faster so that the person that play the game alot will have something to do that require extra effort so they can progress faster than others.

i doubt it, they will slightly increase the regen rate hoping that everyone is stupid enough to think the problems are "fixed" now while they ignore the other half dozen glaring issues or the core problem of a passive time based system to begin with.

the entire stupidity of the inspiration system may have simply been the classic democrat ploy of creating a bill with 2 or 3 different extreme retard provisions so as to take attention away from the other **** that they are actually trying to pass, usually getting those few through in a "compromise" that eliminates their extreme bits but allows their real goals through.

every single point in the patchnotes made the game significantly worse, not just the inspiration issue. that is simply the most glaring and immediately noticeable.
Darwoth

Postby Claeyt » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:39 am

Darwoth wrote:i could easily be "on top" again, particularly under this retarded system. trouble is i have zero interest in doing so.

patch is basically like if i was a racecar driver and i have now beaten a particular racer a dozen times already, so now the track owners decide to make the race more "interesting" we will leave our cars on the staging lane turned off for 6 weeks first, then when the race finally does occur nobody is allowed to exceed 5 mph, and i being a small unsponsored race team also have to carry a 4 ton trailer of pure ***** chained to my undercarriage to give yet more advantage to all the guys with millions in sponsorship.

Nascar actually uses speed limiting parts for safety reasons. Same thing here. Drive away the trolls and basement dwellers by limiting their ability to max out early and destroy the game.

Darwoth wrote:yeah, i will pop by every now and then to put up some of the great **** from yesteryear when the game did not suck since i have time to do writeups now. glad i played, was fun while it lasted.

Great, so now Darwoth is taking Dallane's path to only play the forum game and not the actual one.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 am

Darwoth wrote:
kabuto202 wrote:Inexperienced? Son, I've been playing longer than you have.

unless you were playing in early early alpha no you haven't

and logging on yet accomplishing nothing of note still makes you inexperienced as evidence by the newb **** you are saying, you can stand there holding a box of tools in a workshop for 3 weeks if you want. you still do not know how to build anything.

I have buddy-o, check out the registration date. Just because I haven't been running around the forum swinging my ***** around in a plea for attention, doesn't mean I haven't been around. Honestly, your elementary analsysis of Salem's design mechanics do nothing if not demonstrate Dunning-Kruger in effect.
kabuto202

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:44 am

i love how claeyt of all people on the ***** planet is going to try to school me on nascar like he has any idea what the ***** he is talking about after i was clearly using drag racing in my analogy, your constant need to open your mouth for the sake of doing so is why the majority of this game has wanted to punch you in the face for the past year.

and no, i shant be playing the forum game either. i already beat everyone at that as well.
Darwoth

Postby AmmaBoss » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:47 am

The dev maybe are just giving everyone time to settle and get skill and defense up etc because if they did give us the ability to progress faster by reduce time between gluttony session/inspirationf etc most of the pro would of already be taking advantages of it and maybe be 100 biles + already.
Did you see the base the tribe or whoever build outside the town claim if the session between gluttony and studying was not there they would have already been way way ahead of everyone in biles and skills and be killing everyone while they can't do **** to stop them.
that being said I really hope they fix it so we can put in extra effort to get biles and skill faster.
Last edited by AmmaBoss on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmmaBoss

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:47 am

kabuto202 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
kabuto202 wrote:Inexperienced? Son, I've been playing longer than you have.

unless you were playing in early early alpha no you haven't

and logging on yet accomplishing nothing of note still makes you inexperienced as evidence by the newb **** you are saying, you can stand there holding a box of tools in a workshop for 3 weeks if you want. you still do not know how to build anything.

I have buddy-o, check out the registration date. Just because I haven't been running around the forum swinging my ***** around in a plea for attention, doesn't mean I haven't been around. Honestly, your elementary analsysis of Salem's design mechanics do nothing if not demonstrate Dunning-Kruger in effect.

thus your newbitude is revealed.

1> the game was around for approximately a year before these forums existed you dumb *****.

2> the "registration date" does not show until you post here, which i did not until weeks into plymouth.

3> nobody gives a ***** when you registered, you still do not know how the game works :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:48 am

They just want another type of gamer, I'll keep playing for now but most of the update goes against my principles aswell.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:50 am

AmmaBoss wrote:The dev maybe are just giving everyone time to settle and get skill and defense up etc because if they did give us the ability to progress faster by reduce time between gluttony session/inspirationf etc most of the pro would of already be taking advantages of it and maybe be 100 biles + already.
Did you see the base the tribe or whoever build outside the town claim if the session between gluttony and studying was not there they would have already been way way ahead of everyone in biles and skills and be killing everyone while they can't do **** to stop them.
that being said I really hope they fight it so we can put in extra effort to get biles and skill faster.

your optimism is commendable, but unfortunately the game we both played and enjoyed is no longer and will not be returning.

maybe after they kill off the playerbase yet again they will ***** it next wipe, but i doubt it.
Darwoth

Postby RuneNL » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:55 am

AmmaBoss wrote:I think pretty soon we will get a patch so that we can atleast do something to reduce the time require to wait after gluttony session / earn inspiration faster so that the person that play the game alot will have something to do that require extra effort so they can progress faster than others.

Soon Jorbtar will introduce Salem Gold(tm) which let's you purchase a Glutton timer reduction item and an Inspiration booster... Amongst other stuff...
Last edited by RuneNL on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RuneNL

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:55 am

Darwoth wrote:SNIP

In order to actually be able to get into the alpha, you had to create an account which was tied to these forums (or at least their original iteration). It's nice to see you grasping at straws though, I'm starting to think the Francis gif is actually a pretty accurate representation of you; but, you know, without the satire :)
kabuto202

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses