ok seriously, what the ***** am i doing?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: ok seriously, what the ***** am i doing?

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:59 am

kabuto202 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:SNIP

In order to actually be able to get into the alpha, you had to create an account which was tied to these forums (or at least their original iteration). It's nice to see you grasping at straws though, I'm starting to think the Francis gif is actually a pretty accurate representation of you; but, you know, without the satire :)

wrong. you used to register on paradoxplaza, and my initial invite was from 2011. please stop speaking because your recurring bouts of ***** are making me nauseous.
Darwoth

Postby AmmaBoss » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:00 am

Darwoth wrote:
AmmaBoss wrote:The dev maybe are just giving everyone time to settle and get skill and defense up etc because if they did give us the ability to progress faster by reduce time between gluttony session/inspirationf etc most of the pro would of already be taking advantages of it and maybe be 100 biles + already.
Did you see the base the tribe or whoever build outside the town claim if the session between gluttony and studying was not there they would have already been way way ahead of everyone in biles and skills and be killing everyone while they can't do **** to stop them.
that being said I really hope they fight it so we can put in extra effort to get biles and skill faster.

your optimism is commendable, but unfortunately the game we both played and enjoyed is no longer and will not be returning.

maybe after they kill off the playerbase yet again they will ***** it next wipe, but i doubt it.

Well if it not fix i will be really unhappy , I never got to killed you my friend :( , I made that promise since my second days into salem when I destory your alt lento when you was in the middle of Destorying a base and you killed me but I did get the 50% worm :P :D :D either way it have been fun playing the game hope it get fix soon so you may return and kabuto202 you are an noob so STFU
AmmaBoss

Postby solitude_stalker » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:01 am

yeah this whole time based stuff sucks. I just spent all my inspirationals and have a fully fed bull crap for another three hours. :(

now what am I supposed to do with my life? go out? :shock:
A dead reincarnated man talking
solitude_stalker

Postby AmmaBoss » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:08 am

Did anyone esle notice the time doesn't add up ate 1 item which give 18 min then I ate the same item and it give me 13 min but it suppose to give me 18 so I had 31 min instead of 36 so maybe there is a way to reduce it.
AmmaBoss

Postby Judaism » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:20 am

solitude_stalker wrote:

now what am I supposed to do with my life? go out? :shock:

They force you to make another character, I hate it too.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:34 am

the hilarious thing about this is all of the ******* newbs that think this has somehow prevented anyone from becoming stronger than them, in reality these people are worse off than before. the new path to domination is to create 20 accounts and simultaneously train as many different murderers. two months later you have 20 fighter characters to their one.

end result is still the same, it has just taken a new and more ridiculous approach. casual plays for an hour every 3 days to level his one character, the powergamer plays for 15 hours every 3 days to level his 15 characters.

the casual is now in an even worse spot than he was under the old system because when he gets killed he will have to sit around on his ass for 2 months to get back to where he was instead of banging it out in a weekend, whereas the powergamer continues on unhindered while he is training up another 12 pack of characters.
Darwoth

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:44 am

Darwoth wrote:the hilarious thing about this is all of the ******* newbs that think this has somehow prevented anyone from becoming stronger than them, in reality these people are worse off than before. the new path to domination is to create 20 accounts and simultaneously train as many different murderers. two months later you have 20 fighter characters to their one.

Guise, he's onto us.
kabuto202

Postby RonPaulFTW » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:17 am

Waaaaaaah! I don't have legacy items anymore.

Waaaaaaah! The tribe can kill me again.

Waaaaaaah! I can't win by no-lifeing.

Waaaaaaah! I have to think before I raid.

STFU or get out Darwoth.
RonPaulFTW

Postby Mushibag » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:26 am

RonPaulFTW, your retardation is showing, you might want to cover that **** up.
Mushibag

Postby Darwoth » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:45 am

people like ronpaulftw supporting ron paul is why he was never taken seriously.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses