ok seriously, what the ***** am i doing?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: ok seriously, what the ***** am i doing?

Postby twram » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:06 pm

What???? I don't get to read you whine in every post now, shame.
twram

Postby Potjeh » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:20 pm

You people really think he's actually going to leave?
Potjeh

Postby Ukhata » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Potjeh wrote:You people really think he's actually going to leave?

no, but we can hope
Ukhata

Postby L33LEE » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Someone who said the game is more of a "grind" is dilusional. It will take LONGER to level a character, but will be done with ALOT LESS EFFORT.

The game from what i have witnessed, is slowed down massivly based on a real time leveling system. As you need to wait off glutton debuff timers and wait for prof points. This has made the game LESS GRINDY, and make it ALOT LESS of a spam fest.

I am now preciously holding onto my singing logs, violins, tumble weeds etc, and using only extaclly what i need to in order not to waste prof points.

Im liking this new management, im liking the new map design (seems its alot smaller land mass's and clustered together, giving better pickings for living locations).

Needless to say its a great job, and im happy with it.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby _Gunnar » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:20 pm

L33LEE wrote:Someone who said the game is more of a "grind" is dilusional. It will take LONGER to level a character, but will be done with ALOT LESS EFFORT.

The game from what i have witnessed, is slowed down massivly based on a real time leveling system. As you need to wait off glutton debuff timers and wait for prof points. This has made the game LESS GRINDY, and make it ALOT LESS of a spam fest.

I am now preciously holding onto my singing logs, violins, tumble weeds etc, and using only extaclly what i need to in order not to waste prof points.

Im liking this new management, im liking the new map design (seems its alot smaller land mass's and clustered together, giving better pickings for living locations).

Needless to say its a great job, and im happy with it.

Well said.
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:tradewinds is gunnar
Brego wrote:***** STUPID GUNNAR!

great minds
_Gunnar

Postby L33LEE » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:35 pm

Thing is now though, characters will be MUCH MORE valuable, unless you have already made 20+ alt chars, and got the ball rolling on gaining them passive prof points, so when needed you can log into them with millions of prof points, and smash out levels fast. Or is there a hidden cap of points u can save?

¦]

L33LEE

Postby _Gunnar » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:40 pm

L33LEE wrote:Thing is now though, characters will be MUCH MORE valuable, unless you have already made 20+ alt chars, and got the ball rolling on gaining them passive prof points, so when needed you can log into them with millions of prof points, and smash out levels fast. Or is there a hidden cap of points u can save?

¦]

I'm hoping there is a cap :p
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:tradewinds is gunnar
Brego wrote:***** STUPID GUNNAR!

great minds
_Gunnar

Postby DemonEyes » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:45 pm

_Gunnar wrote:
L33LEE wrote:Thing is now though, characters will be MUCH MORE valuable, unless you have already made 20+ alt chars, and got the ball rolling on gaining them passive prof points, so when needed you can log into them with millions of prof points, and smash out levels fast. Or is there a hidden cap of points u can save?

¦]

the cap is what you started at I think, if we are talking about the same thing..

205k?
DemonEyes

Postby L33LEE » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:00 pm

DemonEyes wrote:
_Gunnar wrote:

¦]

the cap is what you started at I think, if we are talking about the same thing..

205k?

YEA but increases with blackbile it seems, or something.

Just noticed that it shows the cap ingame, so i retract my last comment ^.^

L33LEE

Postby L33LEE » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Seems as though hardcore players will now have very little advantage over the casual, however, working in a group is that much more important now, and will give huge advantages if indivudal players in a group specialize on specific roles, over a single hermit, which i asume this patch intended this.

L33LEE

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses