Inspiration Liberation

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Inspiration Liberation

Postby darnokpl » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:41 pm

Binks wrote:
roskuwacz wrote:But there is one problem, i didn't leave scents. This is bug as i think?

Did you sign the treaty? Anyone who doesn't sign the treaty is a criminal and Loftar gives us scents of them.

Edit: Signing the treaty will help avoid situations like this people of Salem.

Even in HoB lie like this should be forbidden, it will only confuse new people.
darnokpl

Postby Binks » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:22 pm

darnokpl wrote:Even in HoB lie like this should be forbidden, it will only confuse new people.

No, if he signed the treaty he wouldn't of got his canoe stolen from me. That is not a lie.
Binks

Postby darnokpl » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Binks wrote:
darnokpl wrote:Even in HoB lie like this should be forbidden, it will only confuse new people.

No, if he signed the treaty he wouldn't of got his canoe stolen from me. That is not a lie.

But

Binks wrote:Anyone who doesn't sign the treaty is a criminal and Loftar gives us scents of them.

this one is a lie.
darnokpl

Postby Mereni » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:56 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Binks wrote:Anyone who doesn't sign the treaty is a criminal and Loftar gives us scents of them.

this one is a lie.

That's silly, why should one lie be allowed and another not? I can think of three lies right now that have been believed by a large part of the forums, including you, and have caused innumerable rage threads and temper tantrums.

If you can't tell what's true and what isn't just don't read HOB, you'll be better off. And anyone who is so new to online gaming that they can't take a political thread with a grain of salt, probably won't survive here anyway.
Mereni

Postby Dallane » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Mereni wrote:
darnokpl wrote:

this one is a lie.

That's silly, why should one lie be allowed and another not? I can think of three lies right now that have been believed by a large part of the forums, including you, and have caused innumerable rage threads and temper tantrums.

If you can't tell what's true and what isn't just don't read HOB, you'll be better off. And anyone who is so new to online gaming that they can't take a political thread with a grain of salt, probably won't survive here anyway.

I can't remember if you were around for the retardation of darnok. He had done that **** since closed beta.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 pm

darnokpl wrote:this one is a lie.

Obviously it's not since I was able to do it.
Binks

Postby darnokpl » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Mereni wrote:
darnokpl wrote:

this one is a lie.

He can lie as much he wants to about in game politics, treaty, biles, tribe, but now he is saying that Devs are supporting his faction and allow members to KO people in safe zone?
darnokpl

Postby Binks » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:23 am

Loftar has giving me the permission to KO in the safezone to criminals. Hence why this has happened. No one is lying darnok.
Binks

Postby Dallane » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:39 am

darnokpl wrote:but now he is saying that Devs are supporting his faction and allow members to KO people in safe zone?

Its a known fact that jorb supports players. its happened with hnh for years. no one cares stfu
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Binks » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:42 am

Dallane wrote:
darnokpl wrote:but now he is saying that Devs are supporting his faction and allow members to KO people in safe zone?

Its a known fact that jorb supports players. its happened with hnh for years. no one cares stfu

Loftar would probably support more players if they to acknowledged him as the one true god.

It also helps that I am his son.

Real Wiki wrote:The Chief was romantically involved with The Greater Spirit for a quick moment in which questionable pictures were taken. This was done after he felt shunned and abandoned by The Great Spirit during The Great Famine. They had one offspring from their casual encounters named Binks.

http://www.salem-wiki.com/mediawiki/ind ... PeePooKaKa
Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses