***** the Treaty.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: ***** the Treaty.

Postby Darwoth » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:18 pm

oh rest assured it is entirely because i am to lazy to give a *****, which is why i have around 130,000 screenshots and several hours of hilarious game footage that need to be turned into website segments i have not even touched yet, it is why my claegue files thread does not have 30ish kills in it atm etc etc.

i set people on the right path all the time, difference is i only help people who i have deemed worthy of helping and whom seek my advice directly, not writing some generic guide for public consumption. in fact the entire concept of guides annoy me, they are for the "retard" subset of player that cant figure **** out on their own or even become invested enough to seek people in game to ask.
Darwoth

Postby Binks » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:13 pm

idiotul1 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
and picking apart your "guide" and how it is retarded is not possible without inadvertently making my own guide, which i do not care to do.

It's common sense that you won't reveal your character development secrets so that nobody that's enemy with you can get to your level. So you should admit that you're afraid of doing the guide rather than being too lazy to give a fk.

None of us are afraid to do a real guide for you guys to level up. To be honest the only reason I don't do it is because this game is **** in its current state. Jorb and Loftar both know it. I'll wait till they revert **** back to the old world and than I'll write you up a gluttony guide.
Binks

Postby IntellectualProperty » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:49 pm

Binks wrote:I'll wait till they revert **** back to the old world.

IntellectualProperty

Postby er-queent8r » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:13 pm

IntellectualProperty wrote:

Ummm must I remind you, that was said about the server wipe also.
pietin1 wrote:this was for JC only not his ass lickers.

Proud to be a JC ass licker!
er-queent8r

Postby Dadalama » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Everything is right there in the foods description, with a bit of experimentation you should be able to atleast get "more than a gist" if you pay attention to the percentages and how they effect the times and raising of the humors. I mean you will never have enough food to ***** yourself for more than a day anyways.
Dadalama

Postby Mereni » Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:51 am

Dadalama wrote:Everything is right there in the foods description, with a bit of experimentation you should be able to atleast get "more than a gist" if you pay attention to the percentages and how they effect the times and raising of the humors. I mean you will never have enough food to ***** yourself for more than a day anyways.

Very true.

Ironically, considering the thread subject, the Tribal wiki has a guide to Gluttony I just got around to finishing today. It really only summarizes and tells you how to use the information that has Been available to you there for weeks now. But, it should be helpful to new players and the clueless.
Mereni

Postby Dallane » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:33 am

IntellectualProperty wrote:

Yeah proly will never happen.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Jalpha » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:23 am

I don't really think there's anything wrong with the current gluttony system, it's just tedious and slow. I think if there was more game content and political diversity those failings wouldn't be so glaringly obvious as to be poking everyone in the eye. Like with a giant *****. Which is how it seems right now.

I'd still like to make a 1-30 biles guide just to soften the learning curve for new players, I think that would be sufficient to set their feet on the path toward self-discovery. I'm a carebear though, all dem poor nooblets.

But yea as previously stated I'm lazy, and additionally busy irl a lot of the time. So guess what takes priority when I can be ***** doing something.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby vienradzis » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:03 pm

Any update on topic?
vienradzis

Postby Binks » Thu May 01, 2014 12:25 am

Jalpha wrote:I don't really think there's anything wrong with the current gluttony system, it's just tedious and slow.

Current gluttony is trash. It being tedious and slow is why its trash. When you throttle a game by real life time it's a **** fest and why Salem is a **** game.
Binks

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses