Second Age Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Second Age Treaty

Postby Cheena » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Mereni wrote:
Cheena wrote:
Cawalox wrote:Lets see how many treaty members will die cause ikpeep wants some easy action for them tribsters.

^This

Treaty is nothing but a way to give "Tribe government" a base to be able to fight with "legitimity". As they get bored to kill alts and noobs, and fail their sieges, their bloodthirst has to turn towards other targets I guess.

No, even when populations were at their lowest before the reset and almost no one was still interested in playing except a few treaty members and the tribe, no treaty member was harmed or raided. No treaty member will be harmed by the tribe now, either for whatever reason you've invented.

It's easy to reject a treaty member for whatever reason and hunt him later on. It's been done already. Of course, once rejected, he's not a "treaty member" anymore and Tribe can remain "intact" on the following of their rules.

I know you're upset that you left the treaty to join a rebel town and died a few days later, and that now you can't come back, but these transparent lies are unbecoming.

You're not talking to me right ?
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby Cawalox » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Cheena wrote:
Mereni wrote:
I know you're upset that you left the treaty to join a rebel town and died a few days later, and that now you can't come back, but these transparent lies are unbecoming.

:lol: I thought she was talking to you. Because she sure aint talking to me. Might be talking to Embie or she just made that up.
Cawalox

Postby Mereni » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:32 pm

Cheena wrote:It's easy to reject a treaty member for whatever reason and hunt him later on. It's been done already. Of course, once rejected, he's not a "treaty member" anymore and Tribe can remain "intact" on the following of their rules.

Except that would be a silly thing to do. The treaty would not have lasted so long as it has nor been so very successful if we just randomly kicked people out and raided them. No one is ever rejected from the treaty "for whatever reason" and then hunted later on. There have been people who left of their own accord, and there have been a few who broke the rules, but they knew exactly what they were doing and they suffered the consequences that are clearly stated in those rules.

Cheena wrote:

Doh, I'm confusing you with Embie. Sorry about that; I guess I just don't remember you much aside from your being one of those general anti-tribe people. :/ The part about transparent lies is true enough, whatever your ultimate motivation.
Mereni

Postby Cheena » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Mereni wrote:Except that would be a silly thing to do. The treaty would not have lasted so long as it has nor been so very successful if we just randomly kicked people out and raided them. No one is ever rejected from the treaty "for whatever reason" and then hunted later on. There have been people who left of their own accord, and there have been a few who broke the rules, but they knew exactly what they were doing and they suffered the consequences that are clearly stated in those rules.

How do you explain, then, that Rebellion itself has no clue who the ***** is that guy that just has been rejected (Valentine I don't know what) from the Treaty "for collaborating with us" ? As far as I know (and I read the Treaty rules a couple of times) it's not forbidden to trade with people; and that's the only thing we've heard about that dude. Trading with someone we know.
I do call that "whatever reason" to eject people.

I suppose that I'm missing the whole part where that dude plotted against Tribe one way or another.

Cheena wrote:

Doh, I'm confusing you with Embie. Sorry about that; I guess I just don't remember you much aside from your being one of those general anti-tribe people. :/ The part about transparent lies is true enough, whatever your ultimate motivation.

I'm not really anti-Tribe. I'm anti-Treaty and all the disgusting propaganda that results from it (JUSTICE), done by some members of the Tribe. I'm doing my best to stay in good terms with some of the Braves and Tribe members that I know; but I firmly disagree with almost everything that they're doing.
I'm not lying about anything tho. Just giving my general impression and feelings about what ikpeip just did.

Cheena

Postby Mereni » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Cheena wrote:How do you explain, then, that Rebellion itself has no clue who the ***** is that guy that just has been rejected (Valentine I don't know what) from the Treaty "for collaborating with us" ? As far as I know (and I read the Treaty rules a couple of times) it's not forbidden to trade with people; and that's the only thing we've heard about that dude. Trading with someone we know.
I do call that "whatever reason" to eject people.

If Ikpeip doesn't want to publicly say what happened, I'm not going to either, maybe you can PM him. The guy lied, broke the rules, and got caught. You say he isn't part of the 'rebels', but Suffragium, who seems to have appointed himself as spokesperson of at least one faction of the rebels, has said himself that the various groups of those who oppose the tribe aren't closely unified. I'm not surprised if the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.
Mereni

Postby Cheena » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:54 pm

It's just that everyone not being Tribe affiliate is a rebel somehow, nowadays. Didn't the Tribe decide to raid Celestis for that exact reason ?

Cheena

Postby Horis » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:46 pm

I suppose if you're not with the empire you're with the rebels
Horis

Postby neored9 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Cheena wrote:It's just that everyone not being Tribe affiliate is a rebel somehow, nowadays. Didn't the Tribe decide to raid Celestis for that exact reason ?

How are you this dumb?

The reaction to this minor post by PmP confirms my thoughts on the matter.
neored9

Postby Cheena » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Your intervention is so usefull as always. Thank you Badger.

Cheena

Postby Cawalox » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:44 pm

There is no rebellion or rebels. Nothing to rebel against.
Cawalox

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses