Second Age Treaty

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Second Age Treaty

Postby Old_Longshanks » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Good afternoon,

Applications for Treaty closed as of 06SEP14. Those who already sent PMs and are pending processing will be grandfathered in. Otherwise, new Treaty Members may only be added if joining a village which is already signed up. Original post modified accordingly.

Faithfully,

-PmP

so yeah... umm
I don't wish to be part of someone elses village or town or whatever I am making my own!.
does this mean that when you go to town charter guy in boston hes gonna tell you qhere I am and then your gonna come destroy my gates and walls?
I cant sign a treaty cos you closed it.. and so this means I am subject to not be able to play salem for very long periods cos you lot are bullying the place up?
Here is me Telling you.. I am peaceful in this game and wish not to be subject to your hoardishness. lord it up all you like just leave me and my crew out of it..
He waits... that's what he does...
tick full of tock full of tick full of tock
Old_Longshanks

Postby Feone » Sun Sep 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Old_Longshanks wrote:
Good afternoon,

Applications for Treaty closed as of 06SEP14. Those who already sent PMs and are pending processing will be grandfathered in. Otherwise, new Treaty Members may only be added if joining a village which is already signed up. Original post modified accordingly.

Faithfully,

-PmP

so yeah... umm
I don't wish to be part of someone elses village or town or whatever I am making my own!.
does this mean that when you go to town charter guy in boston hes gonna tell you qhere I am and then your gonna come destroy my gates and walls?
I cant sign a treaty cos you closed it.. and so this means I am subject to not be able to play salem for very long periods cos you lot are bullying the place up?
Here is me Telling you.. I am peaceful in this game and wish not to be subject to your hoardishness. lord it up all you like just leave me and my crew out of it..

They will not be able to tell your location that easily.
In either case, a small town out of their region (the coastal area & near boston mostly) that has proper defenses is really not worth the trouble of raiding right now.
Feone

Postby Trenial » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:02 pm

20 Deer per day, or you die. Also you must provide 1 5/5/5/5 Alt for the daily ritual sun dances and sacrifice. ¦] :roll:

Tip: There is no Treaty. If they find you, you will probably die and rage quit. Quit early while you still can!
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

Postby Icon » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Old_Longshanks wrote:Here is me Telling you.. I am peaceful in this game and wish not to be subject to your hoardishness. lord it up all you like just leave me and my crew out of it..

I'll start the "this guy death pool" I got 20 silver on September 17
Icon

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses