Is salem worth playing?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:55 am

Sinnerman wrote:You are sick sir, your base was devastated by us back in Jamestown, I also took a couple of your scalps to my collection that day.

I said Providence.
You took one of my bases on Jamestown and that was before we thought bell needed to be on 0 before the claim becomes ineffective.(The bell had silver in it for a couple hours maybe but less than a day)
When our bell disappeared I ported home and kicked both you and Sunlight Divine's ass but you guys ran away.
You have NEVER gotten any of my scalps.
I died once on Jamestown against Darwoth.(minus my 3 deaths on the first day of Salem)

Sinnerman wrote:I was happy to trade juda's scalp for my alt char scalp. Yeah JC must fix that and put Juda back. But 400 biles char not != 40 biles alt.

iirc it was much more than that but I won't really argue there.
You were not going to get anything :)
You had a team of incapable cowards.
We'd camp Judaism's ko'd character for as long as we needed to and you were not going to do **** while we were there.
You can delude yourself into thinking that you were all you want.
Sinnerman wrote:Sry i don't wanna talk with u about game mechanics, because your brain is too small to understand the whole purpose of the siege mechanics.

You really don't wanna argue with me because you'd lose in every sensible discussion.

Sinnerman wrote:Pirate Bay was one of my many towns, and served as a base for our kombat characters, there was nothing of value.

I don't believe this for a minute :lol: :lol:
Even if that were the case, there were enough valuables there for you retards to port it away.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:58 am

toddesloan wrote:Salem died man. Play Haven and Hearth. I mean it's got its problems as well. But so much more content. And it's still supported/updated. Pretty sure it's the same developer. lol

Can't even kill someone in haven unless they have the murder skill.
Its raiding and combat is even worse than Salem's.
I'm somewhat uninformed about Haven's PvE scene so I won't comment further.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby Sinnerman » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:43 am

Goodman12 wrote:iirc it was much more than that but I won't really argue there.


As I said before, exploiting errors and patronage of the developer is your success.
And I'll tell you one more thing, you could never take over Pirate Bay with your own hands because you are a bunch of losers and you shouldn't take Darworth's victories for yourself. If not for the "witchcracft" mechanic, which, by the way, has already been partially removed from the game if I'm not mistaken. You would wipe your tears from the outside, or you would simply be already dead.

toddesloan wrote:Pretty sure it's the same developer.


It's different game developers.

Always yours retired Captain James Purefoy.

Blood will be shed
Lives will be lost
People will be devastated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7pLo3IPKI0fD4ZqIXe2hPg
User avatar
Sinnerman
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby Goodman12 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:21 pm

Sinnerman wrote:As I said before, exploiting errors and patronage of the developer is your success.
And I'll tell you one more thing, you could never take over Pirate Bay with your own hands because you are a bunch of losers and you shouldn't take Darworth's victories for yourself. If not for the "witchcracft" mechanic, which, by the way, has already been partially removed from the game if I'm not mistaken. You would wipe your tears from the outside, or you would simply be already dead.
Always yours retired Captain James Purefoy.

Continue to delude yourself as much as you like retard.
The Pirates were a bunch of newbies.
You guys have been getting your ass handed to you by every single opponent that isn't complete newbie status.
Had you not quit the game, this truth would have been more apparent.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 762
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby gorniksam » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:15 am

no
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: Shame Corner

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby belgear » Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:12 am

Salem is worth playing. Build something fantastic
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1214
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby rodibres » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:42 am

Just play Haven&Hearth honestly... lots of updates, lots of fun, the only bad thing for me at least is the combat so far, i miss the action aspect of Salem.

Mortal Moments will never care for this game anymore and don't have the guts to sell it for someone who cares, just let it die.
rodibres
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby Taipion » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:18 am

rodibres wrote:Just play Haven&Hearth honestly... lots of updates, lots of fun, the only bad thing for me at least is the combat so far, i miss the action aspect of Salem.

Mortal Moments will never care for this game anymore and don't have the guts to sell it for someone who cares, just let it die.


Regardless of the latter being true or still hoping for a miracle... HnH is no alternative.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2585
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Is salem worth playing?

Postby edcruz99 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:37 pm

Tried H&H and it just isnt the same even if it does get constant/more updates.
edcruz99
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:00 am

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests