so you though you could get away with it?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

so you though you could get away with it?

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Hello,

some weeks ago i though i could get the Nuisance known as Kuku gone from my base and decided to attack it, i build up a base (dont laugh) and started a raid

but... soon i was discovered after 4-5h of Bashing and draining, by no other then.... Methuzaleh who apperently protects Kukus base at Vatican City...

he KOd my Basher and i came with a smaller fighter and tried to stop the kill but to late, lucky for a funny situation i had 5 mother bats on me and spawned them while getting KOd by Methuzaleh who promptly ran away getting hit by Motherbats.

now this is where we start..... i already put dpwn a small bell on Methuzalehs noob town some time ago, not for attacking but simply for looking who shows up...

Methuzaleh
Kukurdziarz
Lobos II
2 others

i had Build up a Trial by Fire nd guarded it, then after 24h Methuzaleh came with the others and removed my TbF and wanted to destroy my town then cover his scents, i lured these 5 away with my fighter and got a 5bile char to pickup scents and stocked the guy

he then logged in, and 20 seconds later....

after the server magically and mysteriously crashed out of nowhere and for no apperent reason for the first time in months i checked the char 2 minutes later (time to get new scents) and he was dead

so after these incidents and confirming that Kuku and Methuzaleh have Formed a new Alliance its time to take Action.

Firstly i didnt think its necessary to punish Methuzalehs players for his actions, but then i though u cant just return, make a base to help new players and then raid other people and permaTbF them thinking it wont return to you..

Firstly... lets compare the Bases build up and see who has the bigger sense for basebuilding

The Raiding Base:

The Base thats getting Raided...

First action is to Stop the Food Supply Chain...

wooooossshhhhh

Building a Base to help new players as one of the most experienced players in salem who often joked about others defense? lets have all leantos defended by a Stonewall and 3 Torchposts...

Loot:

and a bit Destruction...

you didnt want to really finish that plankwall did you?

i though they would immediately TbC me, so i kept online but nothing happened only a angry Lobos showed up but no action, so i waited for the next day...

Day2 Loophole in the Main Base.... geez and they are Top10 players? what a ***** joke....

so lets see... oh my...

oh myyy...

oh myyyyyy....

small Bonus..

uh lord....

oh myyyy what do we....

LORD PLEASE WASH AWAY THERE SINS!

FOR I HAVE SINNED OF
just an example...

PROTECTING SETS BY A STONEWALL (set has amethysts)

lets not forget to take Marps Penis shall we...

oh and after a Dozen and more Storetoold the house with the Clothing sets has a surprise..

4 more things (yes i value the master key as valuable)

oh also if u though he didnt have enough wrough to build braziers as defense nope, he did.... (not anymore ofcourse)

and to the end of the whole Feasting to show who should keep his hands out of matters not of his concern

DAMAGE

You Messed with the wrong Dude and you faced the Consequences now i hope theres a lesson here that you cant just Ally with the Scum of Salem and protect them and think you can get away with it.
Heffernan

Re: so you though you could get away with it?

Postby joshnpk » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:23 pm

It's been a while since we've had a nice drama post. Cant wait to see how this goes.
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby Amnezia88 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Don´t mess with the Heff
Nobody is innocent, there are merely varying levels of guilt.
Amnezia88
Customer

Postby JamesBonham » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:36 pm

Lmao heff. Liked the "angry Lobos" part tho
The Paradox of the Beaver.
JamesBonham

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:41 pm

I haven't been to Vatican in years lol. Funny you're so scared that any player chasing you = "oh ***** it's methu, run"

As for this base, unlike most of this community I don't agree with spoonfeeding and hand-holding.

Yes I removed your first bell and tbf and tbcd you, and I've helped build some stuff here but I'm mostly hands off.

Not really revenge against me till you break my bell, it's all I put there. Goodluck with it :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby toddesloan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:58 pm

That feasting suit is pretty sick.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:00 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:I haven't been to Vatican in years lol. Funny you're so scared that any player chasing you = "oh ***** it's methu, run"

As for this base, unlike most of this community I don't agree with spoonfeeding and hand-holding.

Yes I removed your first bell and tbf and tbcd you, and I've helped build some stuff here but I'm mostly hands off.

Not really revenge against me till you break my bell, it's all I put there. Goodluck with it :lol:

Heffernan

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:41 pm

Well done heff, good loot for a simple raid alt.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:48 pm

Interesting, weird to be protected so badly.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:52 pm

that was a terrible loss and huge damage, let me replace all of this with **** i have salvaged from towns before, also learn how to spell nickname of my husband correctly, its Methuzelah NOT Methuzaleh...
gorniksam

Next

Return to House of Burgesses