RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby Judaism » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:04 pm

Brego wrote:nothing new\as always boring.


Then go do something instead of getting smashed on Concord.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3883
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby toddesloan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:13 pm

That's a bad ass mining suit. For sure.
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
User avatar
toddesloan
Customer
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:58 pm
Location: Gastonia NC

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby Heffernan » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:33 pm

toddesloan wrote:That's a bad ass mining suit. For sure.


just polaks usual junkloot noone cares about

Image

and not even a marys ribbon...
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8402
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby toddesloan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:57 am

I suck at math. And I am lazy. What's that add up to? I saw over 600 on the last one. Politics needs to show the end numbers. Voters don't care about the middle man. You can even tweak them a few if you know what you are doing. That's the game..:D How you doing btw heff? I still dabble with this game. For some odd reason it suits my RL schedule lol
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
User avatar
toddesloan
Customer
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:58 pm
Location: Gastonia NC

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:58 am

toddesloan wrote:I suck at math. And I am lazy. What's that add up to? I saw over 600 on the last one. Politics needs to show the end numbers. Voters don't care about the middle man. You can even tweak them a few if you know what you are doing. That's the game..:D How you doing btw heff? I still dabble with this game. For some odd reason it suits my RL schedule lol


163 just this part and not even finished

also nop i login to check the bell then logoff way better stuff to do then waste my time on no developers and exploiting players, wy better games out there.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8402
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby gorniksam » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:24 am

Heffernan wrote:
also nop i login to check the bell then logoff way better stuff to do then waste my time on no developers and exploiting players, wy better games out there.

can I have ur stuff?
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby Heffernan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:33 am

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
also nop i login to check the bell then logoff way better stuff to do then waste my time on no developers and exploiting players, wy better games out there.

can I have ur stuff?


try and get it ¦]
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8402
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby gorniksam » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:05 pm

Heffernan wrote:
try and get it ¦]

can I have ur *****?
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: RUSEK AND POLAK INVADES GERMAN *******

Postby Brego » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:13 am

Judaism wrote:
Brego wrote:nothing new\as always boring.


Then go do something instead of getting smashed on Concord.


you are playing dead game small boy.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
User avatar
Brego
 
Posts: 1313
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:38 am
Location: Ukraine!

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: duckgo and 5 guests