#StillBetterThenPolak

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

#StillBetterThenPolak

Postby Heffernan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:29 am

2 Weeks ago i was out Searching for juicy lewt and found a very Strange town in the Middle of the map

"Hudson's Bay Company" in the middle of the Map next to old Arkadia.

it looked raided as it had no Doors, and the Braziers next to them without full ammo, and the Townbell was gone just a few Boundaries and a PAYD pclaim and 100s of Braziers leftleft..

wait....? how is there loot? its a raided base afterall?

well... the Pclaim is payd and the Defense left was MASSIVE 100 of Braziers that had to be Drained but again... no Doors

Mine:

wait... are these.... Forgery Scents....?

LOOT:
400x

Salem Beta Iron Pyrite

later Kuku arrived out of nowhere and KOd one of my guys and send it home...? then dropped her own canoe and put it into the way of the old door, to block it and me not picking it up or risk damage to 2-3 braziers.... on my 500+BB char, i guess thanks for the free canoe? .... oh and prooving again that you cant do **** that doesnt leave crimes because im at your town Whooping your ass every time you do crimes.

Judaism wrote:Dead game <900 monthly players

lol yep all she can do loot dead towns and even then i bet its mostly her stuff she posted anyway to look "relevant".

see the difference here is im actually going around and doing crimes or searchng for stuff,

Polak is just so no-life that she has alts at every town in th whole game and actually checks _ALL_ of them multiple times a day (wich corresponds with her 15+ hours a day playing) thats how she gets to loot **** the Pathetic "let-towns-run-out-of-money" way wich is why we are better since we actually invest time into what were doing.

((inb4 "u mad" comment))
Heffernan

Return to House of Burgesses