the state of nothing

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

the state of nothing

Postby gorniksam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:14 pm

after heffernan failure once again in playing salem a friend of mine decided to teach him a lesson about basic bully and harrassing others
the first lessons was free, but keep giving them would broke everyone cuz heff is stupid kunt which cant learn anything, being so busy of shopping he did not EVEN noticed about his town start getting raided...
Image
Image

after get 1# place again was kinda disappointed of thing that heffernan and his **** town getting free silver, with starter points 66k and being 3# on the board
Image

he started losing points by destroyed boundaries, till he lost them 6k at all
Image
Image

but he was way too busy to notice it playing other games like lol, vega conflict etc, keep log in salem for hours... and after build a town of us with defence which heffernan cant break:
Image
Image

after built poopclaim and keep him losting points and place at board he FINALLY noticed something is wrong
he tried to build own boundaiers to surround a town but he wasnt successfull
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

he was such desperated he built a few mortars all around and try to shoot poopclaim with to remove it.. but all he did was die...
Image
Image

and still losting valuable points...
Image
Image

in other case of desperation he was throwing dolls into us to stop it all... but thats not a way you silly witch...
Image

him being mad af was best price..
Image
Image
Image

and then he get what he wanted so much
Image
HIS DAMN OWN TBF

he continued his failures, but points still was going down..
Image
Image

till he ends with **** town not being on the board and being stuck inside of it lol
Image
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: the state of nothing

Postby Taipion » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:20 pm

As it says already on the wiki "A safe boundry stone is a happy boundry stone.",
don't let anyone kidnap your precious boundry stones!
:lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2273
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: the state of nothing

Postby Heffernan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:23 pm

oh look someone wants attention

why didnt u post the screens of your 2 Bashers u lost?

Brickbasher #1
Image

Basher #2
Image

bet you now gonna say "lol they both ur chars" altho they were both used to kill my Boundaries

why no posting of how you constantly ran away from me in Combat once i came with a good char?

Image
Image
Image

all this does is making u look more of a fool then ever polak while again achieving nothing, u think i care about losing place 1 wich is like 1-2k each day with this population? good joke with my 1300++ L&L i can survive in this town for the next 50 years RL.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: the state of nothing

Postby gorniksam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:30 pm

Heffernan wrote:
oh look someone wants attention

why didnt u post the screens of your 2 Bashers u lost?

Brickbasher #1
Image

Basher #2
Image

bet you now gonna say "lol they both ur chars" altho they were both used to kill my Boundaries

why no posting of how you constantly ran away from me in Combat once i came with a good char?

Image
Image
Image

all this does is making u look more of a fool then ever polak while again achieving nothing, u think i care about losing place 1 wich is like 1-2k each day with this population? good joke with my 1300++ L&L i can survive in this town for the next 50 years RL.

you barely survived first 34yo lol
also those bashers was worth making such pain in your ass
and Image
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: the state of nothing

Postby Heffernan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:32 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
oh look someone wants attention

why didnt u post the screens of your 2 Bashers u lost?

Brickbasher #1
Image

Basher #2
Image

bet you now gonna say "lol they both ur chars" altho they were both used to kill my Boundaries

why no posting of how you constantly ran away from me in Combat once i came with a good char?

Image
Image
Image

all this does is making u look more of a fool then ever polak while again achieving nothing, u think i care about losing place 1 wich is like 1-2k each day with this population? good joke with my 1300++ L&L i can survive in this town for the next 50 years RL.

you barely survived first 34yo lol
also those bashers was worth making such pain it your ass
and Image


what pain lol i could care less about you polak lol

you thuink im mad or angry and i care about anything but in reality i sit here login 5min a day to pay townbell then logoff to play Bounty Bay Online or watch TV lul
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: the state of nothing

Postby gorniksam » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:34 pm

Heffernan wrote:
what pain lol i could care less about you polak lol

you thuink im mad or angry and i care about anything but in reality i sit here login 5min a day to pay townbell then logoff to play Bounty Bay Online or watch TV lul

polak is manly version of, about woman you should say "polka", in your sentence "polko" just saying
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2115
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: the state of nothing

Postby Heffernan » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:58 pm

gorniksam wrote:and Image


lol thats all??

Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8393
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet


Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests