September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 am

Ronch wrote:The purge !


surely it is, yesterday i stocked her criminal basher and watched her buy it out for 7 IOU

Image

Today i decided to get rid of another Kuku aka the Basher..

Image

Image


also i was foolish enough to let a pclaim run out of silver and she destroyed it and claimed the place with tclaims and pclaims and a mortar to mortar my TbF

so i just got rid of that too...

Image

Image

Image

oh and also this 20k+ pclaim

Image

Thanks for this mortar

Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8411
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:06 pm

also Thanks for the Second one you put up on free area since thats thw only way you can hit my TbF

Image

Image

7/8 loads of luck today.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8411
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Rifmaster » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:04 pm

what the ***** is this thread even
User avatar
Rifmaster
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 am
Location: Chernobyl

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:18 am

Its not even September.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Ronch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:16 am

MaxPlanck wrote:Its not even September.
Canada is ahead of the rest of the World by thirteen days and four hours.
Seriously, just ask Justin Trudeau.

Rifmaster wrote:what the ***** is this thread even
It is one volume of many in a journal of Heff's Empire building in Salem.
Are you jealous, envious, or both ?

...You, are a sad little man full of dependencies, Rif.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/dependence?s=t
And:
https://www.diffen.com/difference/Envy_vs_Jealousy
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby WeebKiller » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:15 pm

Peas in our time right bois?
WeebKiller
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:45 am

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:30 pm

Ronch wrote:Canada is ahead of the rest of the World by thirteen days and four hours.
Seriously, just ask Justin Trudeau.


But the thread started on July 24th, thus leagues away from September even in Canada's supposed time.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Ronch » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:59 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:
But the thread started on July 24th, thus leagues away from September even in Canada's supposed time.

Well, that even better describes Canada then.

Here, this should explain everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaXsWQAI2j4
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Rifmaster » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Ronch wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:Its not even September.
Canada is ahead of the rest of the World by thirteen days and four hours.
Seriously, just ask Justin Trudeau.

Rifmaster wrote:what the ***** is this thread even
It is one volume of many in a journal of Heff's Empire building in Salem.
Are you jealous, envious, or both ?

...You, are a sad little man full of dependencies, Rif.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/dependence?s=t
And:
https://www.diffen.com/difference/Envy_vs_Jealousy


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5iqYuFmzqg
User avatar
Rifmaster
 
Posts: 1647
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:13 am
Location: Chernobyl

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby nosfirebird » Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:09 pm

just wondering if kuku has made a house with a single bed for the 2 of them yet
nosfirebird
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests