September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:37 pm

what a ***** current war? i only exterminate heff o'insects on providence from years
Last edited by gorniksam on Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:39 pm

gorniksam wrote:what a ***** current war? i only exterminate heff o'insects from providence from years


you wish, everyone can see by this thread its mostly u losing all ur chars :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8470
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:40 pm

Heff thinks being farmed for scalps is a war :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:43 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:Heff thinks being farmed for scalps is a war :lol:


Image

are you kukus lapdog now?
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8470
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:49 pm

Heffernan wrote:are you kukus lapdog now?


Image
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:are you kukus lapdog now?


Image


just asking because you look at this thread, see 90%+ of all kills are made by me and you think "kuku is farming kills" but you were kukus lapdog for years when she was KKK years ago and you are now for some stupid reason, scared she will whoop yo ass? believe me she cant, she has tried me and failed and im a far worst fighter then you are..

Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8470
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:59 pm

Heffernan wrote: you were kukus lapdog for years when she was KKK years ago and you are now for some stupid reason, scared she will whoop yo ass? believe me she cant, she has tried me and failed and im a far worst fighter then you are..


Well ****, I was just about to ask for your help cause tbh, im scared af.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 413
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:19 pm

game over
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:32 pm

gorniksam wrote:game over


so you surrendering and finally leaving salem?
Last edited by Heffernan on Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8470
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:37 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:game over


so you surrendering and finally leaving alem?

Image
yep, playing salem already
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2192
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests