September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Ronch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:22 am

@JoanXena
Agreed, Salem is definitely "Golden"

And, thank you for offering your disregard of my input here, in my eyes that is a generous and profitable gift from you.
Plus, you wont have to deal with any discerning feed-back/reflections on your behaviors here again either. :D

Just because I have the time and energy to vocally defend Salem, in no way means that I consider myself it's sole defender.
So, your postulated presumptions about me are not founded on a single fact, but only postulated from your iffy conscience.
...There are still plenty of good folks here who actually take the time out of their busy days to 'actively' defend Salem and/or confront it's tormented/presumptuous/delusional nay-sayers.

BTW; Your (silent) defense of Salem and your silent defense of it's active community here has been working out very well by the looks of things.
...Now, go back to the hole that you decided to crawl out of, you lazy foul creature !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Near my town, there was some kind of concert for children with 'special needs'. Bunch of kinds with their caretakers were there enjoying the show and music.. Its was very heartwarming.
After seeing that i can freely say that Ronch still has more autism in himself than all those kinds combined. Its like the guy is born with 500 extra chromosomes or some ****.
God bless your retarded self Ronch. May you live forever
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:33 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Near my town, there was some kind of concert for children with 'special needs'. Bunch of kinds with their caretakers were there enjoying the show and music.. Its was very heartwarming.
After seeing that i can freely say that Ronch still has more autism in himself than all those kinds combined. Its like the guy is born with 500 extra chromosomes or some ****.

Wow, why so salty?

Did he hurt you?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:39 pm

Taipion wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Near my town, there was some kind of concert for children with 'special needs'. Bunch of kinds with their caretakers were there enjoying the show and music.. Its was very heartwarming.

Wow, why so salty?

Did he hurt you?

Oh i see. Extra chromozome buddies are ganging up on me.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:48 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

Wow, why so salty?

Did he hurt you?

Oh i see. Extra chromozome buddies are ganging up on me.

:lol:

Yea, you totally are a victim, go call the forum police!
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Ronch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:38 pm

Lol @ Zodd.

I am going to petition JC to start a Salem's-Veteran-victims-fund (S.V.V.F.) for our very few traumatized Salem-Vets here on our forums.
Seriously, I am going to, just watch.
Seeing how compassionate JC is, I am positive that he will endorse and push the idea on... so hang on Vets, hang in there !

And, just to show my genuine concern; I will happily make one of the first donations toward Salem's few poor abused Veteran victims.
Even though they are the authors of their own misery... they deserve something better than being left to stew over their unrequited playing-time.
They obviously also deserve some sort of fair compensation for being constantly tormented by having to watch so many active players everyday still enjoying the game while those poor neglected Vets try to legitimize and gratify their hurts with one another via manly whispers.

It is truly, truly heart moving. :cry:
Last edited by Ronch on Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ronch

Postby Icon » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:11 pm

Ronch wrote: having to watch about 6 active players everyday still enjoying the game :cry:

maybe 5, 1 could be an alt account
Icon

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:16 am

What’s with all the ragequiters resurfacing? Go
Back to your fortnight enduced slumber parties.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:26 am

TheDuke86 wrote:Go
Back to your fortnight

Lol Fortnite
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Ronch » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:31 am

Oops, I just spent almost another $20 in Salem's Store tonight.
How "daring" eh Max ? ...I should be banned from PayPal !
Last edited by Ronch on Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ronch

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses