September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Ronch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:44 am

@ MaxPlank
You poor abused victim...

What your OP here was is a drive-by, whether sarcasm or not.
A drive-by is not so safe Max, as some folks will shoot back at ya (7-fold). ;)
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:06 am

Ronch wrote:@ MaxPlank
You poor abused victim...

What your OP here was is a drive-by, whether sarcasm or not.
A drive-by is not so safe Max, as some folks will shoot back at ya (7-fold). ;)

Wot.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Ronch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:09 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Wot.

If U don't want yer bread toasted, den don't putit in da toasta.
...better ?
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:13 am

Ronch wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:
Wot.

...better ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddWC_aAK7hk
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:15 am

Dallane wrote:
Ronch wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:
Wot.

...better ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddWC_aAK7hk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Odr15W8rI
Heffernan

Postby Ronch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:21 am

Yeah, what Heff said.

With a bonus from yours truly:
https://youtu.be/-8aiUI0eyDs <---- :mrgreen:
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:25 am

I make a joke about the ridiculous convo not making fun of anyone and the down syndrome twins get all defensive :lol:

Side note I love everyone hates chris. I'll have to rewatch it soon
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JoanXena » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:28 am

I still don't get why people call max a ragequitter. Ze was done with the physical game, and decided to show off all the stuff ze acquired in zir (relatively) short time played. If anything it should be a boon to the community and a statement that no matter when a person starts they can catch up and achieve whatever they set their mind out to. Zir destroying all their stuff is just another statement that when or if ze comes back, ze won't need it to be "competative" again. The other players in the game are what turned it in to a "Ragequit" instead of the celebration it was supposed to be. (Kind-of like when someone from work retires, there is often a party)

As for why ze would come back and still participate in the community... the only thing that is permanent or important in Salem are the relationships you forge.

The comment ze made looks like it was supposed to be satire related to the fact ze has been named a ragequitter (by people like ronch who couldn't bare to see all that hard work destroyed since ze will never acquire it of zir own 2 hands) when in fact ze holds no ill-will, like most people who leave the game, and would actually enjoy very well seeing it thrive.

Back on topic, though, is the war still on?? Has a winner been proclaimed? Does anyone have a map to the area the war is taking place?
JoanXena

Postby Ronch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:50 am

Dallane wrote:I make a joke about the ridiculous convo not making fun of anyone and the down syndrome twins get all defensive :lol:

And now Dalane too.
Presenting himself as some sort of victim of an imaginary assault from two down syndrome midgets.
...Where these down syndrome midgets chanting anything when they accosted you Dalane ?
...Will some milk and cookies make it better, you can still probably call mommy ?
Well it's okay though, this contagious "victim" mentality is funny and makes visiting these forums all the more entertaining.

JoanXena wrote:The comment ze made looks like it was supposed to be satire related to the fact ze has been named a ragequitter (by people like ronch

I've never posted on any thread here, nor on discord indicating that Max was or is a rage-quitter. To the contrary, weeks after he quit I posted at least twice that I didn't see him leaving Salem as a rage-quit.
You might consider brushing up on your reading comprehension, and/or also check to see if you've caught this contagious "victim" mentality now too.
...What Max did do when he quit though, was present himself as some sort of MMO-Martyr in protest. (like a victim)
If you cannot see that, well that's not gonna be my problem.

Anyway all three of ya, keep up the good work ! ...these multiple sour-grape-victim's post in efforts to redirect attention to yourselves as "victims" here on this thread is damn good entertainment. ;)

This game is awesome fun, and the frequent acts of forum buffoonery are just icing on this awesome cake of Salem !
Ronch

Postby JoanXena » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:01 am

Ronch wrote:
Dallane wrote:I make a joke about the ridiculous convo not making fun of anyone and the down syndrome twins get all defensive :lol:

And now Dalane too.
Presenting himself as some sort of victim of an imaginary assault from two down syndrome midgets.
...Will some milk and cookies make it better, you can still probably call mommy ?
Well it's okay though, this contagious "victim" mentality is funny and makes visiting these forums all the more entertaining.

JoanXena wrote:The comment ze made looks like it was supposed to be satire related to the fact ze has been named a ragequitter (by people like ronch

I've never posted indicating that Max was or is a rage-quitter. To the contrary, weeks after he quit I posted at least twice that I didn't see him leaving Salem as a rage-quit.
You might consider brushing up on your reading comprehension, and/or also check to see if you've caught this contagious "victim" mentality now too.
...What Max did do when he quit though, was present himself as some sort of MMO-Martyr in protest. (like a victim)
If you cannot see that, well that's not gonna be my problem.

Anyway all three of ya, keep up the good work ! ...these multiple sour-grape-victim's post in efforts to redirect attention to yourselves as "victims" here on this thread is damn good entertainment. ;)

This game is awesome, these frequent acts of forum buffoonery are just icing on this awesome cake of Salem !

I'm pretty sure you are the one making zir out to be the martyr and making assumptions about their motives. Even if ze did quit because ze didn't like the direction the game was going all of zir public statements were that it was because ze had achieved what ze had set out to do in game. You are the one ascribing zir the roll of the victim. You are the one that is giving these people more importance and limelight than they deserve by being baited by what you, yourself, have described as trolling.
I know that as a snowflake you are offended by people having their own opinions, but you are only validating them when you respond and turn every thread in to "Them VS. Salem" thread.

And this is where I apologize for myself being baited by a troll and giving them more screen-time than they deserve. I will go back to disregarding your presence like I do the Salem naysayers.

P.S. Good choice on not making Salem brown. Brown being the color of ****, Salem being more relative to gold.
Last edited by JoanXena on Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoanXena

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses