September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:03 pm

Yo, news from da war, First time in 3 Months i lost a Char but it happened (1 of me vs like 10 of her?)

i noticed kuku Attacked a base outside providence and took a small part guarded by broken plankwalls for herself (not he main part tho thats brick and she cant break)

but.. why is it on top10 now? upon inspection i noticed the base she build has been extended over a small area to get her Income, so she must be pretty bankrupt her main town taking 2500+ silver each day and getting no income, i face the same but unlike him/her/it i have a income from Trading, she doesnt have one exept scamming newbs wich doesnt pay off so she has to build up towns for income.

upon inspection i noticed 2 Crimes

a) building a new town and increasing it wich violates the no-kuku-pact of salem
b) craptalking nice ladies for no reason

so i decided to block that nuisance from spreading that kukueague further

she decided to be so salem addicted to login at 4h in the night when everyone in her poophole of a 3rd world county is sleeping and attack my small fighter while i surrounded the boundary stones with walls, first i didnt notice it since it was 4h at the night and i though the "things flying at me" was salamanders from picking up builders (lul!)

lost a around 450 blood/yellow and 100+ others char made wih leftover fruits to build random ****

(mind you i have been building for 2 days around her base and she never managed to kill me despit numerous attacks only now after attacking in the middle of the night by surprise it worked)

this is what she changed her paving to today

ofcourse i couldnt let that stay and put down my own ones :)

oh nd ofcourse her dead Fighter/Killer wich is another 7,5$ down the Drain + considering it had pretty good biles/set it probably hurt more then me

Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:28 pm

Heffernan wrote:Yo, news from da war, I'm dead again :(
i though the "things flying at me" was salamanders from picking up builders (lul!)

lost a around 450 blood/yellow and 100+ others char

(mind you i have been building for 2 days around her base and she never managed to kill me despit numerous attacks only now after attacking in the middle of the night by surprise it worked)

oh nd ofcourse her dead Fighter/Killer wich is another 7,5$ down the Drain + considering it had pretty good biles/set it probably hurt more then me

Wow, good job, keep it up.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Yo, news from da war, I'm dead again :(
i though the "things flying at me" was salamanders from picking up builders (lul!)

lost a around 450 blood/yellow and 100+ others char

Wow, good job, keep it up.

lol kinda fun u present yourself as the big guy yet in the past months i managed to do more then you in your whole carreer unless u wanna jump in and prove me wrong lol
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:00 pm

Heffernan wrote:
lol kinda fun u present yourself as the big guy yet in the past months i managed to do more then you in your whole carreer unless u wanna jump in and prove me wrong lol

The proof of how wrong you are is plastered all over the forums the past years, I don't really need to do anything. The only contest you're winning is who can give more scalps to kuku. :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:16 pm

heff:

me:

Heffernan wrote:oh nd ofcourse her dead Fighter/Killer wich is another 7,5$ down the Drain + considering it had pretty good biles/set it probably hurt more then me

hurts af tbh
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:18 pm

lol good joke with the 500 scalp score, the char had fine leather stuff, full combat suit and sword nice try making poeple believe that, but still a mall fighter from leftover fruits is less worth then 7,5$ killer ¦]

also lets not forget all the dozend other chars u lost and me none ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:22 pm

gorniksam wrote:me:

Heffernan wrote:oh nd ofcourse her dead Fighter/Killer wich is another 7,5$ down the Drain + considering it had pretty good biles/set it probably hurt more then me

hurts af tbh

RIP that titan, hope u can recover :?
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:23 pm

Heffernan wrote:lol good joke with the 500 scalp score, the char had fine leather stuff, full combat suit and sword nice try making poeple believe that, but still a mall fighter from leftover fruits is less worth then 7,5$ killer ¦]

he he
lets not forget all the MAIN CHARACTERS u lost ¦]
gorniksam

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:32 pm

also, not even saying about your lack of fighting skills and not being really creative with paving, but your building skills are awesome

you had one job
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:34 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:lol good joke with the 500 scalp score, the char had fine leather stuff, full combat suit and sword nice try making poeple believe that, but still a mall fighter from leftover fruits is less worth then 7,5$ killer ¦]

he he
lets not forget all the MAIN CHARACTERS u lost ¦]

u lost ur mains to nsuidara too a few years ago, that doesnt count in the current war, in the current war i killed like 20x more chars of you then u killed of me ¦]

gorniksam wrote:also, not even saying about your lack of fighting skills and not being really creative with paving, but your building skills are awesome

you had one job

nice old screen thats 2 days ago, this is the actual one

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses