September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:22 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:Are you really just killing your own alts? :shock:

yes, im killing my own alts inside your base :lol: :lol:

and i also send my own alts ragemessages after KOing myself over and over in my own base you know....

Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm a little surprised you STILL don't understand what happened :roll: well, since this "fighter" in your screenshots took a dirtnap after our fight i guess i can go back to afk'ing in the ocean.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Judaism » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:38 am

Good to see my old lil island, by the way you can push another leanto in it if you really want.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:58 am

RIP ;)
ImageImageImage
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:44 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:RIP ;)
ImageImageImage

you know this is a laughable joke without posting any story right?

the only way u got a kill or will ever get a kill was a TbC

https://youtu.be/DJdX0hVQbAg

see? a nice uploaded video (ignore the gong and blurred screens its free editing software, i tried to get it less annoying by iron maiden)

over like 1h this is what i had to fight 2 Turds

1 of them was "Canaletto" wich is a 100% Char of Kuku so confirmed u trashing her old accounts, the second guy arrived after crying about wings

1)
Canaletto:
- deals 7.5 damage Thrusts
- cant fight or land a good hit
- uses yellow bile darts in pvp
- stomps then uses a Musket with like 10seconds aiming time.... in pvp

2) Meths Fighter
- Equally Trash as Canaletto
- deals like 40dmg Thrusts (wich even my 300 fighter with a trash set did alot more)

Uncovering scents Meth hid there while leaving scents on a big char outside Sankarea some days before i arrived

Summoning his Scent Char + the 7.5$ murderer he used to kll my scentless Figher (wich is more worth then my trash fighter made from leftover fruits)

oops:

oops²:

he killed them before i could to hide the Scalp score (wich he will post later with a screenshot of a faked low scalp score)

the ONLY way u even managed to get a kill on my fighter is that i accidentally let him KO in darkness drain then got stomped on respawning

theres only 2 fight you ever appeared in

- KKK vs Simongang = you lost ur main
- Methkukugang vs the Holy Motherland = Kku lost all her chars and u were like "let me help you kuku i will... oh pvp.... nvm im outta here" and abandoned her like JC did with Salem

Conclusion: Stop telling everyone a few TbC makes you a "Good Fighter" you are Trash and you know it, every fight you appear at you either lost or run away.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:53 pm

What do you know, you only came around late 2014 and were still a total noob around late 2015.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:07 am

This is a guy that doesn't understand the art of war. You can bleat on like a pregnant sheep all you want, but the fact is you lost 2 fighters, and 4 other bashers in the last week, and before that, what only... another half dozen or so? all without me ever having to fight you. Keep thinking you're winning if you want, you are beyond anybody's ability to help your addled brain.That's not even mentioning the mains and other chars you lost to me over the years before this.

Keep dying left right and center, one character after another, and thinking im ****. Reminds me of the old days when i dropped 4 of your chars in one afternoon. Almost like deja vu. Only funny af for me. :lol:

I don't have to convince anyone of anything, the things i did are already topics here in HoB, and you are only making yourself look worse with this video. All i was doing was keeping you busy while i murder your other character... luckily your wing throwing is 0/10, along with your ability to use your brain. My biles were low, my alts infected, but in the end, it's all i needed and you were dead on 3 characters, again.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:19 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:This is a guy that doesn't understand the art of war. You can bleat on like a pregnant sheep all you want, but the fact is you lost 2 fighters, and 4 other bashers in the last week, and before that, what only... another half dozen or so? all without me ever having to fight you. Keep thinking you're winning if you want, you are beyond anybody's ability to help your addled brain.That's not even mentioning the mains and other chars you lost to me over the years before this.

Keep dying left right and center, one character after another, and thinking im ****. Reminds me of the old days when i dropped 4 of your chars in one afternoon. Almost like deja vu. Only funny af for me. :lol:

I don't have to convince anyone of anything, the things i did are already topics here in HoB, and you are only making yourself look worse with this video. All i was doing was keeping you busy while i murder your other character... luckily your wing throwing is 0/10, along with your ability to use your brain. My biles were low, my alts infected, but in the end, it's all i needed and you were dead on 3 characters, again.

Fighters from leftover Fruit still less then the 7.5$ murderer you wasted. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:18 pm

So much so for not being Kim and Donald Trump.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:26 pm

lol did anyone not know he was those accounts?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses