September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Judaism » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:43 pm

Dallane wrote:lol did anyone not know he was those accounts?

Not really, altho I recall him denying it ever since.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:05 pm

Judaism wrote:
Dallane wrote:lol did anyone not know he was those accounts?

Not really, altho I recall him denying it ever since.

People should listen to me more =(
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Borendoun » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:31 pm

If you spent 3 hours per example killing a murder alt that cost $7.50 on your x biles character. Blah blah *details* blah blah lost 3 of your own characters getting one murder alt. *more details* Who is really the loser here just because you compare money lost yet "TIME IS MONEY" so the time you spent losing chars that don't have murder could very well easily outscale the time said person spent working their job to pay for the murder alt.

It's not just as simple as, "Oh well I made you waste $7.50"
Borendoun

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Borendoun wrote:If you spent 3 hours per example killing a murder alt that cost $7.50 on your x biles character. Blah blah *details* blah blah lost 3 of your own characters getting one murder alt. *more details* Who is really the loser here just because you compare money lost yet "TIME IS MONEY" so the time you spent losing chars that don't have murder could very well easily outscale the time said person spent working their job to pay for the murder alt.

Yes, actually lets review the losses on both sides hence far.

Methuzelah: 1 murder alt 250scalp

Heff&Co:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also another 3.5k scalp that i can't be bothered to find. So, if we want to compare "scores" it looks like i have something about 31-32k scalp score killed cumulatively, and you have... 250.
Last edited by Methuzelah23 on Wed May 01, 2019 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Borendoun wrote:If you spent 3 hours per example killing a murder alt that cost $7.50 on your x biles character. Blah blah *details* blah blah lost 3 of your own characters getting one murder alt. *more details* Who is really the loser here just because you compare money lost yet "TIME IS MONEY" so the time you spent losing chars that don't have murder could very well easily outscale the time said person spent working their job to pay for the murder alt.

Yes, actually lets review the losses on both sides hence far.

Methuzelah: 1 murder alt 250scalp

Heff&Co:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also another 3.5k scalp that i can't be bothered to find. So, if we want to compare "scores" it looks like i have something about 31-32k scalp score killed cumulatively, and you have... 250.

lol half of these are actually your own chars or ramdom scrubs...

also oh **** that weapon loss really hurts me....

Heffernan

Postby Borendoun » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:39 pm

Funfact, losing a store weapon is a $5 loss. If you wanna compare IRL money lost.
Borendoun

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:39 pm

Heffernan wrote:lol half of these are ramdom scrubs...

Shouldn't talk about your team this way, they might feel bad.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:52 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:lol half of these are ramdom scrubs...

Shouldn't talk about your team this way, they might feel bad.

its noone i knowe, you just killed random people or pulled random scalps out of kukus chest and posted them to make your loss feel less bad...

Borendoun wrote:Funfact, losing a store weapon is a $5 loss. If you wanna compare IRL money lost.

yeah the difference is i have 100s of them, he cant even afford 500s to stock chars... to compare values
Heffernan

Postby Kushtrim » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:24 pm

@Methuzelah23 Damn i just started playing again after a break that i had and i noticed that there is a scalp of one of my alts(Grall) that i left a larceny scent on provi scalping a char that i had on my kin list some days ago and you tracked him and summoned while he was offline and has nothing to do with heffernan or he's crew,i really belive now that you are totally fake i really wonder how did you get the other scalps did you suicide your own chars ?
Kushtrim

Postby Heffernan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:28 pm

Kushtrim wrote:@Methuzelah23 Damn i just started playing again after a break that i had and i noticed that there is a scalp of one of my alts(Grall) that i left a larceny scent on provi scalping a char that i had on my kin list some days ago and you tracked him and summoned while he was offline and has nothing to do with heffernan or he's crew,i really belive now that you are totally fake i really wonder how did you get the other scalps did you suicide your own chars ?

Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses