September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Taipion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:48 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:First of all, you two cannot ignore any of my posts. Even if i dont name you guys.
That level of being obsessed with me is very disturbing. I dont want any fandom from you losers, keep it of net.
Secondly, why do you feel the need to gang up on me everytime? I know that interracial gangbang is germans favorite past time but please exclude me.

Definitely an attention *****... most definitely...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Taipion wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:First of all, you two cannot ignore any of my posts. Even if i dont name you guys.
That level of being obsessed with me is very disturbing. I dont want any fandom from you losers, keep it of net.
Secondly, why do you feel the need to gang up on me everytime? I know that interracial gangbang is germans favorite past time but please exclude me.

Yeah, its like i made a whole client for a dead game just to have people ask me on forums for shaddy addons.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Heffernan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:08 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

Yeah, its like i made a whole client for a dead game just to have people ask me on forums for shaddy addons.

or Ragequit and then return 7 months later just to ***** a game out of pure embarassment.
Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:18 pm

Heffernan wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

or Ragequit and then return 7 months later just to ***** a game out of pure embarassment.

I was taught never to argue with intelectually challenged.
You are right Heff.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:19 pm

Heffernan wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

Maybe Max quit and destroyed all the had... without actually asking zodd first, it really puzzles me how a single person can be so salty,
well, that'd be at least some explanation.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Vagrant » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:38 pm

I am so ***** happy... die tards...Thank you man) really)
Vagrant

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:36 am

Taipion wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

Maybe Max quit and destroyed all the had... without actually asking zodd first, it really puzzles me how a single person can be so salty,

To be clear Max had my support in destroying Westpine because it became an embarassment for me personally to play the same game as Taipion the Gipsy and Heff the supreme Autist.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Heffernan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:35 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Taipion wrote:

To be clear Max had my support in destroying Westpine because it became an embarassment for me personally to play the same game as Taipion the Gipsy and Heff the supreme Autist.

noting you say can Justify your Ragequit loser.
Heffernan

Postby Ronch » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:38 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I became an embarrassment.

You still are.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:I became an embarrassment.

You still are.

Man, this aint fun without JC ex main anuslicker.
Did you found another but to latch your lips on?
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses