September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby gorniksam » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:45 am

Heffernan wrote:told you everything she does is lying lol

Image

it feels so good to be back
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:13 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:told you everything she does is lying lol

Image

it feels so good to be back


still under Trial by Fire, still dozends of chars lost more then me

#StillWinning
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby gorniksam » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:25 am

Heffernan wrote:#StillWinning

Image
Image

also
Image
Image
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2188
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:45 am

lol did you kill your own char again to pretend thats me?

also yes top one is me but i traded it for one of your killer was worth it
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Heffernan wrote:lol did you kill your own char again to pretend thats me?

also yes top one is me but i traded it for one of your killer was worth it


Why would anyone need to fake a heff kill? Have you really hit your head today?

Trading a basher for a revenge alt is worth it? :? :lol:

Honestly i thought you were a retard to begin with, but its like you lose brain cells with every death.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests