bye serpent king

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: bye serpent king

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:53 am

Binks wrote:If I'm correct that was the original tribe base before we made our exit.

Yeah that is true, Darwoth made it bigger and better over the years.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Binks » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:35 am

Judaism wrote:
Binks wrote:If I'm correct that was the original tribe base before we made our exit.

Yeah that is true, Darwoth made it bigger and better over the years.

nice
Binks

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:12 am

its a sad state when you have to wait for people to forget to pay for a town to just salvage it since its impossible to raid with current state of raiding...
nosfirebird

Postby Brego » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:22 am

it's so good that this swimming pool is still there ,***** happy memories.Kuku you should try to find my pants there .!they're golden .and just don't drink a water from pool!It has a secret passage to the real world.
Madness
I would change everything in places, but to madness, I do not have enough strength
""I Love TRIBE ""
Tha Biddas "Dream Crusher"
Brego

Postby Memento » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:50 am

gorniksam wrote:

also sorry about lagged server...
some of us was butchering nice load of animals

and get some nicest

when others was busy kidnapping babies

pedophile was punished once again

+ a things heffernan was to weak to steal

I hate to tell you but he does not play anymore. This game has no integrity left with the way one of the developers abuses his powers. So acting like you accomplished something only make you look like a fool.
Memento

Postby Ronch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:11 am

Memento wrote:

I hate to tell you but he does not play anymore. This game has no integrity left with the way one of the developers abuses his powers. So acting like you accomplished something only make you look like a fool.

I hate to tell you that; it is only the lack of cognitive-integrity that compels a fool to haunt the forums of a game that he or she no longer plays because of butt-hurt rage.
A game that still has a large amount of 'decent' folks left in it, folks who find good entertainment and fun playing in it daily.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:37 am

Memento wrote: So acting like you accomplished something only make you look like a fool.

Nothing new here, these people don't get it/don't want to get it. Save your breath bud.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Reviresco » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:44 am

Ronch wrote:
Memento wrote:

I hate to tell you that; it is only the lack of cognitive-integrity that compels a fool to haunt the forums of a game that he or she no longer plays because of butt-hurt rage.
A game that still has a large amount of 'decent' folks left in it, folks who find good entertainment and fun playing in it daily.

Nah, Memento's right.
Reviresco

Postby Ronch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:57 am

Reviresco wrote:
Nah, Memento's right.

Memento is more than likely correct about the abuse issue(s), seeing that mop-up abuse was even flaunted on the forums recently in an exclusive thread created by Marp.
...As for what happened to Darwoth during and/or after the last expedition server, that also seems to be undisputed and even quasi-verified by Meow.

But sadly, Memento was also displaying the social cognition and mental maturity of a four-year-old by demeaning other players just because they are still active and having fun in a game that he or she cannot seem to have fun playing anymore.
...There is where I will get motivated and involved in a determined-tenacity sort of way:
Slam a Dev at your own risk, that's fine.
But it's not fine to slam players (any players) just because they are still active and having fun playing Salem. ;)
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Taipion » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:47 am

Can someone explain to me why people who long ago ragequitted (read: not left this game for indefinite time due to, for instance being burned out or bored by salem),
and have no business here and apparently would never play again,
are valiantly ***** on these forums?

Do they feel the urge to make everyone else also quit?

Is it a deep, emotional scar that needs this form of interaction for healing?

Is it just attention whoring?

Someone explain to me please.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses