random raid while bloodmoon just to piss heffernan more

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: random raid while bloodmoon just to piss heffernan more

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:38 am

Taipion wrote:We need more islands like that, out in the open ocean, and a bigger ocean, and bigger ships ... with guns on them ... Salem - The Freebooter MMO

Y'Arrrrrrr

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:33 pm

Heffernan wrote:no idea what i am talking about

you destroyed the bell long time ago you and only flags left, darwoth's pclaim went out of silver so i salvaged it as you can see it in my screens:

i dont think anyone can see any scents in that place at my screens and at volcano right now, if i bashed his brick and hovel scents should be still active, but there is NO single scent EVEN at your own screens..
bell not cost me that much cos i already have every mats salvaged from others towns before, including writh
i did not eminent domain for over 30k at second pclaim of darwoth because i wasnt able to build some boundariers or flags, i was able to building on literally max 30 tiles... already whole volcano is covered with beach and a biome you cant build at, what ends with marp giving me bug hat, and gave me back all of my things i put in building a bell, def and pclaim (because volcano not gonna be area claimed by any of us and using as vault, what i agree with tbh)
i lost literally nothing except a little bit of time, and even gained kinda nice set of darwoth fighter and some rares
also wondering where you found those canoes, because there was only 2 canoes leaved at volcano.. so yea, such loot, such win, kuku lose
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:19 am

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:no idea what i am talking about

you destroyed the bell long time ago you and only flags left, darwoth's pclaim went out of silver so i salvaged it as you can see it in my screens:

i dont think anyone can see any scents in that place at my screens and at volcano right now, if i bashed his brick and hovel scents should be still active, but there is NO single scent EVEN at your own screens..
bell not cost me that much cos i already have every mats salvaged from others towns before, including writh
i did not eminent domain for over 30k at second pclaim of darwoth because i wasnt able to build some boundariers or flags, i was able to building on literally max 30 tiles... already whole volcano is covered with beach and a biome you cant build at, what ends with marp giving me bug hat, and gave me back all of my things i put in building a bell, def and pclaim (because volcano not gonna be area claimed by any of us and using as vault, what i agree with tbh)
i lost literally nothing except a little bit of time, and even gained kinda nice set of darwoth fighter and some rares
also wondering where you found those canoes, because there was only 2 canoes leaved at volcano.. so yea, such loot, such win, kuku lose

lol keep lying and faking screens THIS is a real screenshot of when you broke in.

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:49 am

why then scents are inside not outside of walls? :?
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:01 am

gorniksam wrote:why then scents are inside not outside of walls? :?

they were also outside before they got removed

:roll:
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 pm

really nice fake img with scents, but seriously, i paid with my nudes for marp to remove my scents
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:19 pm

gorniksam wrote:really nice fake img with scents, but seriously, i paid with my nudes for marp to remove my scents

no you stupid polish degenerate breaking into this base made you leave scents and when marp deleted ur base he also deleted ur scents since they were from illegally taking the base.
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:15 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:really nice fake img with scents, but seriously, i paid with my nudes for marp to remove my scents

no you stupid polish degenerate breaking into this base made you leave scents and when marp deleted ur base he also deleted ur scents since they were from illegally taking the base.

are you retarded or only brain damaged?
gorniksam

Postby Hose » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:49 pm

I think both of you are retarded and brain damaged. :roll:
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Hose wrote:I think both of you are retarded and brain damaged. :roll:

at least im not from germany..
gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses