Closure. **NOW NOT SO CLOSED. FLOWING AGAIN.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Closure.

Postby Kindred » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:20 am

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Taipion wrote:Is that the meaning of true immortality? ¦]

yeah some people just lose what they have, Max, Goodman, Darwoth, Kukus Brain, but you cant keep a heff down ¦]

why should I need a brain when I am so damn hot

You compensate about as a much as a redneck in a lifted truck revving his engine at girls. Don't worry - Victoria's Secret comes in small girl sizes too.
Kindred

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:37 am

Kindred wrote:You compensate about as a much as a redneck in a lifted truck revving his engine at girls. Don't worry - Victoria's Secret comes in small girl sizes too.

i am dream girl for most players lol
dont be mad about you not seen my nudes yet
gorniksam

Postby JoanXena » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Kindred wrote:Oh look guys - another afk kill thread with a crap story, how ever will heffernan recover?

See this is the problem. You are all making this about him. This thread isn't about him or his crappy toon. This thread is about a victim finding their closure years later. I barely even care about Slutshamernan. Just enough to sit in providence this last 2 years waiting for this exact moment.

You all thought I was just an afk alt waiting to die
nope
JoanXena doing recon right there.

((Also, you sound kind of mad. Is there a particular reason? I am a social worker I might be able to help you.))
JoanXena

Postby JoanXena » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:12 pm

Heffernan wrote:no clue whats happening here i logged off :roll:

none the less brb unlike you other ragequitters :lol: :lol:

HOW DARE YOU ENTER THIS SAFE SPACE SLUTSHAMERNAN.

I would like to take this moment to say that I am auctioning off his corpse for any and all who would like to purchase it for whatever awkward deeds they may.
The bidding is starting at 20k.
JoanXena

Postby JoanXena » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:20 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Kindred wrote:You compensate about as a much as a redneck in a lifted truck revving his engine at girls. Don't worry - Victoria's Secret comes in small girl sizes too.

i am dream girl for most players lol
dont be mad about you not seen my nudes yet

It's okay, dear. He is just intimidated by a strong female personality. He doesn't like that you've achieved more than he has and will try and tear you down any way he can. I see this a lot in my work in the LGBTQQIAAP community. He is just another gay man who hates women.
JoanXena

Postby Taipion » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:28 pm

So this was an act of revenge, I get that.

But revenge for what?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby JoanXena » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Taipion wrote:So this was an act of revenge, I get that.

But revenge for what?

there is a link in the OP to the thread where I regale the tale of the individual getting me to accidentally blow the gentleman that plays the violin in town.
JoanXena

Postby Hose » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:47 pm

The proper term for "women" is "womyn"
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby JoanXena » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Hose wrote:The proper term for "women" is "womyn"

Forgive me, my phone was probably programmed by some misogynist. It automatically corrects it back to women no matter what I do.

I see by your signature you are also a champion in the fight for equality! Glad to see there are others.

Again, selling Slutshamernan's body

He made me sell mine, now I am selling his
JoanXena

Postby Hose » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:29 pm

JoanXena wrote:
Hose wrote:The proper term for "women" is "womyn"

Forgive me, my phone was probably programmed by some misogynist. It automatically corrects it back to women no matter what I do.

I see by your signature you are also a champion in the fight for equality! Glad to see there are others.

Again, selling Slutshamernan's body

He made me sell mine, now I am selling his

Yes, i'd love to take out every cis-woman with my bare hands when i see one of them.... They're all disgusting pigs.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses