Closure. **NOW NOT SO CLOSED. FLOWING AGAIN.

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby Dallane » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:40 pm

god I sure smells of misogyny in here. so happy to see a progressive player doing gods work.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15039
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:19 am

First Bid ¦]
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8385
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby JoanXena » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:29 am

First bid accepted.
JoanXena
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:27 am

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby gorniksam » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:18 pm

i can pay 4s
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2110
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:30 pm

gorniksam wrote:i can pay 4s


tho we are selling my body not your brain.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8385
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby gorniksam » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:i can pay 4s


tho we are selling my body not your brain.

your body is worth less than my brain
would ***** it anyway
steeloxidex wrote:Lel, this game is ****, you probably all only play it because you have garbage computers that cant play real games.

I am going to go play some real games. LOL scrubs.

Image
User avatar
gorniksam
 
Posts: 2110
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:49 am
Location: heffernan's heart

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby JoanXena » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:51 am

If you feel uncomfortable bidding in open, you may PM me
JoanXena
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:27 am

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby Sebthegrand » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:31 am

gods plan starts playing
User avatar
Sebthegrand
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby JoanXena » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:20 am

Have received 4 bids via PM. It looks like Slutshamernan has left quite a few people too traumatized to come out in to the open. The bidding is at 56.6k.
JoanXena
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:27 am

Re: Closure. **NOW SELLING BODY

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:39 am

JoanXena wrote:Have received 4 bids via PM. It looks like Slutshamernan has left quite a few people too traumatized to come out in to the open. The bidding is at 56.6k.


lol bet its just a fake, noone would bid that much on a dead body with no value.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8385
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests