Is JC awesome, or what ?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Dallane » Tue May 22, 2018 12:20 am

Ronch wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Thank god I don't think I could take watching the town drunkard piss himself more.

Hey, I actually did pee a little while playing Salem when I found two rainbow events side by side a few weeks ago as I was stalking Riff on the map Northwest of L*** P***. ...He's easy !

...Yeah I know, I am still a noob, 2k silver in a lump sum for free will make me pee a'lil. :D


what exactly are you trying to censor and why do you constantly edit your post?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14991
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Ronch » Tue May 22, 2018 12:26 am

WHAT !
You mean you don't actually know everything already ?
That-does-it, I'm rage-quitting... :evil:
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Dallane » Tue May 22, 2018 12:27 am

Ronch wrote:WHAT !
You mean you don't actually know everything already ?
That-does-it, I'm rage-quitting... :evil:


Image
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14991
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Ronch » Tue May 22, 2018 2:17 am

Oh wait, never mind, I have some more post to edit first ...ya moron. :mrgreen:
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue May 22, 2018 2:34 am

Ronch wrote:Oh wait, never mind, I have some more post to edit first ...ya moron. :mrgreen:


heffernan 2.0, flee the forums, lest u catch it. its clearly spreading faster.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 22, 2018 2:39 am

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Ronch wrote:Oh wait, never mind, I have some more post to edit first ...ya moron. :mrgreen:


heffernan 2.0, flee the forums, lest u catch it. its clearly spreading faster.


Methuzeclaeyt
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8316
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Dallane » Tue May 22, 2018 2:40 am

And here comes downatello
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14991
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue May 22, 2018 3:01 am

Heffernan wrote:
Methuzelah23 wrote:
Ronch wrote:Oh wait, never mind, I have some more post to edit first ...ya moron. :mrgreen:


heffernan 2.0, flee the forums, lest u catch it. its clearly spreading faster.


Methuzeclaeyt


Actually I think Methuzernan would be more apt if you're trying to escalate, as your retardation levels know no equal. You failed at word pvp, and id be surprised if you ever even talked to claeyt.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby belgear » Tue May 22, 2018 8:10 am

I'm surprised you haven't banned him for censoring his own posts, it's bannable

"evading the censor"
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1166
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Dallane » Tue May 22, 2018 1:02 pm

belgear wrote:I'm surprised you haven't banned him for censoring his own posts, it's bannable

"evading the censor"


I think he was hidding the location of someone and not saying a bad word.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14991
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: matan002 and 4 guests