how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 8:10 am

psibomber wrote:100% new player here. Uh...
"This game has politics, check the forums!" - npc at Providence
This is the first thread I saw o_O

Run for the hills.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:41 am

@Paradoxyc Again allow me to explain it to you. Darwoth ***** about the game, spread lies about players and devs than bragged about it. His actions prove his intent. Never suggested him to give away his animals. The simple fact he didnt sell them or trade them even for a insane amount of silver, while lieing to the entire community, is evidence of his character, which backs my claim AND MAIN POINT that he was and always has been a toxic and cancerous figure in this game.

@Zoddallmighty

He killed a 400SS labor alt haha we would gladly sacrifice those to siege him out of his town. Im sure he showed you the images of the convo we had and the wall of rage text. Your damsel in distress couldnt handle his **** in the exp. so he had to drag it into the main server. At-least you guys died quietly.

Also explain to me why you are riding his ***** so hard? Do cancers stick together? Also i never said you were banned, where the hell did you read that?? :lol: I said you ****** quit when they banned bots, or enforced the ban. Considering you named all your alts BOT it made me wonder. Coincidence i guess, convenient as always. Also if i remember correctly, the only person i was teaming up with about animals was Nos and Heff, which if i also remember correctly i offered to give FOR FREE a pair of animals once we had a healthy amount. My intention was to spread them to the entire community so others would enjoy a new mechanic. Than again you wouldn't understand where im coming from, because you are just like your ***** friend darwoth, a cancer. You care enough to log on and tell a newbie, (Literally just a moment ago) to not play, but do nothing to contribute in a positive way to a game you spent years on. You are bitter and angry and thats why you have to drag as many people down with you as you can, you are weak and pathetic.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 14, 2018 8:51 am

Duke, Lazun, whoever you are, I don’t agree with you, I’m sorry.

Like I said, regardless of your opinions on his intentions and actions, he played by the rules and even through his **** talking on the forums, he never once broke the rules ingame and for that I think your argument is invalidated here.

Animals were a reward for winning Popham. If he wanted to keep them off the server then so be it, they can still be raided and that is all part of the roleplay of this whole game. There is no requirement to “provide for the community’s enjoyment” and no one here was entitled to a mechanic that was part of a reward.
Last edited by Paradoxyc on Mon May 14, 2018 9:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Paradoxyc
Customer
 
Posts: 1338
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm
Location: Marp's Basement

Re: how to win salem

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 8:54 am

Salem aint game worth playing. The only reason why you are not getting the ***** is because you and heff pay more than enough to make it profitable for them.
I dont know what how to explain simpler than that. You glorify an absent developer showering him with cash while the other dev abuses his power ingame.
How dumb are you not to get it? They dont care about the community. If they did they wouldnt ban the guy who realistically only speaks the truth and talks **** to them.
Wow, someone called out a dev for doing something illegal.LETS BAN HIM
I mean you are really the omega male duke. Beta is so high up for you its not even funny.
Are you a real duke because you have Duke in your name? Your reasoning is faulty, thats why you are always going to be bootlicker.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby Darwoth » Mon May 14, 2018 9:11 am

TheDuke86 wrote:Good ridence you cancer scum. You got what you deserved. Your lies got you to this point. Go plague some other game with your rage.



i was wondering how long before thie dumb ***** would drool down his bib all over the keyboard. not even worth bothering with other than to state i have proof of my "lies" *****, literally going back to the beginning. and it will all be uploaded at some point. they have also happened to dozens of others over four years since day one, been verified by the only honest team member here and then ***** marp himself by doing what he did wrapped himself up in numerous lies he had told previously to cover for when he deleted my vendors outright several times over a few day period costing me several hundred k to keep rebuying them.

"my lies"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah ok you stupid ***** :lol:

and your absolutely right, i did get what i deserved. for the truth about corruption to come out proving my point yet again in public after giving a free several thousand tiles of water terraforming to all of his friends and a fitting antihero exit. leaving you clowns with nothing left to talk about since you cant ever seem to keep my name out of your mouths. i could not be more pleased that the psychotic obsessive traits of the small discord clownshoe echo chamber of tards and marps need for approval resulted in this outcome.

from what i know last time i checked in on it i do personally think havens combat system is ******, hence the reason i dont have an interest in playing it myself. it was merely a reccomendation for pretty much..... uh, anyone else here? you know the people playing farmville that do not want to interact with vitriolic morons like yourself? and of course, if they wanted an environment where theyd not have to worry about retarded **** from the dev team ***** with them should they be deemed 'to powerful" (the excuse marp has a history of giving when caught doing *****).


TheDuke86 wrote: This is the same dude who hoarded animals out of spite, knowing it would have made the over all Community enjoy a fun mechanic.


oh man, really? i guess you WERENT "roleplaying" a commie were you! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:

just shut up *******, i wont even read your ridiculous tripe beyond this. it makes sense now that this is what has been up your ass for all these months. always wondered where the worship came from since you kept trying to blow me in private messages for months then flipped the switch as soon as animals were put in vendors. you literally incinerate braincells for a thousand mile radius everytime you speak.



battleslayer888 wrote:Atleast you can enjoy a honeymoon with your wife darworth. This is all for the best.


been there done that. we are however doing a lengthy bit of travel for likely a solid 8 - 12 months minimum in the near future so regardless i was done here for at least the next year or so anyway by the end of september/beginning of october. it happening this way though right toward the end of my tenure here is just absolutely pristine and could not have worked out better. the only thing i was going to do first if i could get them in the same location at once was drop kuku and heffernans primaries simultaneously right in the middle of town together. (100% fool dukeproof) but since they would have just gotten restores anyway by el corrupto, meh.

im sure it is difficult to fathom for the typical player who is not aware of all the backstage ***** and talking out the side of the face that goes on but it would be a massive understatement to say i am not remotely displeased in the slightest about this outcome. the only thing that would have actually annoyed me is if people like the retard above or his friends had succeeded in getting the fortune of ****/resources that was sitting there which was likely the "big plan" by banning ALL of my accounts tard knew of.

my disdain for salem has little to do with the terrible game mechanics for me those are just what keeps me from actively playing it. the dev corruption, botting, and being incessantly lied to and ***** with by internet gimps with little man syndrome along interacting with the morons that make up a huge segment of who is left here.



psibomber wrote:100% new player here. Uh...
"This game has politics, check the forums!" - npc at Providence
This is the first thread I saw o_O


:lol: :lol: :lol:

consider yourself very lucky, run away sir. quickly.




Reviresco wrote:Hope to play with you again someday, in a game with fewer background issues.


of course we will. just give me a while to scrub the residual tard germs from playing forumlem off first. at this point if i logged into a game and saw a guy named "poop soup" running around within the first 2 minutes like one such title i played i might think all games are filled with dukes and just move to a cave somewhere and build a faraday cage inside so i can pretend the internet and other people do not exist.



Hose wrote:Cya bud, sad to see you go o7


no big thing, besides all the cool people are doing it!



ZoddAlmighty wrote:I wish you the best of luck in online endevours!


you as well mr zodd, we had some good random bloviation sessions. hope to see you in another title down the line.



prob a reply while typing this, and i dont feel like sitting here on the keyboard doing this nonsense for the next several hours playing tit for tat so ill just let the idiots smell their own farts convincing themselves of their overwhelming cleverness and the normal people say whatever be it how much i suck or happy trails for a few more pages before revisiting this later for a day or two (if marp does not ejaculate all over the ban button first!)
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: how to win salem

Postby FulKain » Mon May 14, 2018 9:53 am

I didn't expect that. I didn't think Marp had such a big inferiority complex...

Marp, who are you ?
An admin who publicly abuses of his powers to rot the game for other players and takes pleasure from it.
An admin who bribes other players with lower stall taxes as to pass injustice more easily.
An admin who does not tolerate that things do not happen as he wishes.
You are neither professional nor very intelligent to act like that, even if Salem is almost dead.
Who are you ? You're nothing more than a baby dictator.

This game is finished for me too. It is a waste of time to play a game with such a dev abuse team.
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

Image
User avatar
FulKain
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am
Location: over the blood Moon

Re: how to win salem

Postby Freedoom » Mon May 14, 2018 10:20 am

I only can say that, what you said when I only said I did not like very much to visit to Santa Claus :)

Darwoth wrote:
Freedoom wrote:I preffer to stay in my home instead of putting at risk an alt for getting 1 spring (http://store.salemthegame.com/store/offer?id=spring). It is the same with events, they are only useful for getting new sickness and wasting the time. Anyway, thanks by the offer, 1 spring is better than nothing.


ungreatful bastard may you throw yourself off a cliff with that spring glued to your ass and bounce off to the lands of ***** you.


We need humans playing here, not animals which does not know how to live together with the rest of the players.

So...bye, bye! :D
Freedoom
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:31 am

Re: how to win salem

Postby FulKain » Mon May 14, 2018 10:53 am

Freedoom wrote:I only can say that, what you said when I only said I did not like very much to visit to Santa Claus :)

Darwoth wrote:
Freedoom wrote:I preffer to stay in my home instead of putting at risk an alt for getting 1 spring (http://store.salemthegame.com/store/offer?id=spring). It is the same with events, they are only useful for getting new sickness and wasting the time. Anyway, thanks by the offer, 1 spring is better than nothing.


ungreatful bastard may you throw yourself off a cliff with that spring glued to your ass and bounce off to the lands of ***** you.


We need humans playing here, not animals which does not know how to live together with the rest of the players.

So...bye, bye! :D

It is not about Darwoth, it is about an injustice. You're off topic, Freedoom.
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

Image
User avatar
FulKain
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:31 am
Location: over the blood Moon

Re: how to win salem

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 14, 2018 11:18 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Salem aint game worth playing. The only reason why you are not getting the ***** is because you and heff pay more than enough to make it profitable for them.
I dont know what how to explain simpler than that. You glorify an absent developer showering him with cash while the other dev abuses his power ingame.
How dumb are you not to get it? They dont care about the community. If they did they wouldnt ban the guy who realistically only speaks the truth and talks **** to them.
Wow, someone called out a dev for doing something illegal.LETS BAN HIM
I mean you are really the omega male duke. Beta is so high up for you its not even funny.
Are you a real duke because you have Duke in your name? Your reasoning is faulty, thats why you are always going to be bootlicker.


But its worth coming on to the forums to cry?? :lol: :lol: Please you have to understand how stupid you sound Zodd :lol:

Devs have never helped me, or ***** with me, it could be because i dont ***** and complain about everything to the devs, or throw temper tantrums like some little *****.

ZOD ACTUALLY BELIEVEs DARWOTHS **** :lol: ? Holy **** he sure has you wrapped around his finger. HAHAHA now you insult Forum names? LMAO you are really scraping at the bottom of the pathetic barrel.

I know for a fact Heff has never had a restore, Darwoth has no proof or evidence, none, oh wait, but he has "reliable" sources to tell otherwise haha jack off. Just lies to try and turn new people away because he is bitter and angry like you Zodd. For that reason im assuming he was banned, although the fact he is commenting on the forum suggests otherwise.

@Darwoth i absolutely did role-play as a commie, 1) it was a response to your fascists friends. 2)it was very fun to RP. 3) It was also so ****** like you wouldnt take our attention away from the expedition and focus on the main server. Also it was a more hardcore pvp server, you wouldn't have known that considering how fast you were knocked out.

Also keep or destroy your stupid ****, i dont care wtf you have. Not having to deal with your lies and propaganda anymore will be totally worth it. Anytime it didnt go your way it was cry and blame the devs. You decided to run a game of lies, and now its caught up to you.

MM took the game over for a reason, why didnt you take over it, why leave that responsibility to others, then ***** to developers that donate their time to provide A FREE GAME for many people. You even went as far as to threaten marp with sub numbers (which you have no control over) and such other things if he didn't apologize. You are a special type of scum bag. IN your reality you would hold an entire game hostage for something as petty as a "im sorry". I mean *****, the entitlement is beyond any liberal ***** could even imagine. I truly feel sorry for what ever community is cursed with your vile and vomit. Good riddance. You think your some god but your really just some entitled piece of ****.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 230
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 11:27 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Salem aint game worth playing. The only reason why you are not getting the ***** is because you and heff pay more than enough to make it profitable for them.
I dont know what how to explain simpler than that. You glorify an absent developer showering him with cash while the other dev abuses his power ingame.
How dumb are you not to get it? They dont care about the community. If they did they wouldnt ban the guy who realistically only speaks the truth and talks **** to them.
Wow, someone called out a dev for doing something illegal.LETS BAN HIM
I mean you are really the omega male duke. Beta is so high up for you its not even funny.
Are you a real duke because you have Duke in your name? Your reasoning is faulty, thats why you are always going to be bootlicker.


But its worth coming on to the forums to cry?? :lol: :lol: Please you have to understand how stupid you sound Zodd :lol:

Devs have never helped me, or ***** with me, it could be because i dont ***** and complain about everything to the devs, or throw temper tantrums like some little *****.

ZOD ACTUALLY BELIEVEs DARWOTHS **** :lol: ? Holy **** he sure has you wrapped around his finger. HAHAHA now you insult Forum names? LMAO you are really scraping at the bottom of the pathetic barrel.

I know for a fact Heff has never had a restore, Darwoth has no proof or evidence, none, oh wait, but he has "reliable" sources to tell otherwise haha jack off. Just lies to try and turn new people away because he is bitter and angry like you Zodd. For that reason im assuming he was banned, although the fact he is commenting on the forum suggests otherwise.

@Darwoth i absolutely did role-play as a commie, 1) it was a response to your fascists friends. 2)it was very fun to RP. 3) It was also so ****** like you wouldnt take our attention away from the expedition and focus on the main server. Also it was a more hardcore pvp server, you wouldn't have known that considering how fast you were knocked out.

Also keep or destroy your stupid ****, i dont care wtf you have. Not having to deal with your lies and propaganda anymore will be totally worth it. Anytime it didnt go your way it was cry and blame the devs. You decided to run a game of lies, and now its caught up to you.

MM took the game over for a reason, why didnt you take over it, why leave that responsibility to others, then ***** to developers that donate their time to provide A FREE GAME for many people. You even went as far as to threaten marp with sub numbers (which you have no control over) and such other things if he didn't apologize. You are a special type of scum bag. IN your reality you would hold an entire game hostage for something as petty as a "im sorry". I mean *****, the entitlement is beyond any liberal ***** could even imagine. I truly feel sorry for what ever community is cursed with your vile and vomit. Good riddance. You think your some god but your really just some entitled piece of ****.

I am done talking with a legitimate monkey like yourself. Feel free to keep on drooling and sucking *****.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1164
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests