how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Hose » Mon May 14, 2018 7:32 am

Everyone hating on darwoth is a ***** loser who got their **** handled to them by him.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:47 am

How stupid are you Zod!? You rage quit over bot bans, beg for updates yet use it as a excuse as to why you quit, you destroy years worth of work you put into your base, chug down the biggest lier’s ****,(who openly brags about decieving people) and you are jumping in this forum to white knight for him??? This is the same dude who hoarded animals out of spite, knowing it would have made the over all Community enjoy a fun mechanic. Are you the one he talked out of suicide, I can’t fathom a reason why somebody could be this utterly ***** stupid and ride his ***** so hard.

Lol btw, Darwoth himself ***** about HnH combat system, they have pretty much removed murder as well. I truly feel sorry for the HnH community, they are about to receive strait ***** AIDS.

Hose wrote:Everyone hating on darwoth is a ***** loser who got their **** handled to them by him.

Lol not even once. We handed his ass to him, and he sided with KKK out of desperation.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Arianne » Mon May 14, 2018 7:52 am

TheDuke86 wrote:This is the same dude who hoarded animals out of spite, knowing it would have made the over all Community enjoy a fun mechanic.

Why should anyone be required to share with others on this game? He singlehandedly won Popham and no one got the ark built (even with a year of spare time) and in all honesty kind of let it happen. Why should it be up to a player to please us? I don’t ever want to dislike anyone on this forum if I can help it but you are constantly posting uninformed comments for the whole playerbase to see
Arianne

Postby Judaism » Mon May 14, 2018 7:56 am

A huge blow to the competitiveness of this game, Dev-abusing and banning players is not the right way to make someone quit in a perma-death game. We most certainly are on the game's last breath, which is sad to see after being part of this community for so very long.
Last edited by Judaism on Mon May 14, 2018 7:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Hose » Mon May 14, 2018 7:57 am

Why is every uninformed turdface saying that they've removed perma death from hafen? If you know what to do you can drop someones char no matter how strong or weak he is in a split second.
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby psibomber » Mon May 14, 2018 7:58 am

100% new player here. Uh...
"This game has politics, check the forums!" - npc at Providence
This is the first thread I saw o_O
psibomber

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:59 am

Arianne wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:This is the same dude who hoarded animals out of spite, knowing it would have made the over all Community enjoy a fun mechanic.

Why should anyone be required to share with others on this game? He singlehandedly won Popham and no one got the ark built (even with a year of spare time) and in all honesty kind of let it happen. Why should it be up to a player to please us? I don’t ever want to dislike anyone on this forum if I can help it but you are constantly posting uninformed comments for the whole playerbase to see

Well aren’t you brave hideing behind a alt account.

When somebody is ***** about the state of the game, yet actively hoards a mechanic that could have helped the state of the game, that’s where I take issue. Also, no he did not do it alone, he had help, and lots. This is a example of why he is full of **** and why the over all community is better off with out him.
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:01 am

Hose wrote:Why is every uninformed turdface saying that they've removed perma death from hafen? If you know what to do you can drop someones char no matter how strong or weak he is in a split second.

So when you KO somebody they don’t auto port to HF?
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 14, 2018 8:04 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Arianne wrote:

Well aren’t you brave hideing behind a alt account.

When somebody is ***** about the state of the game, yet actively hoards a mechanic that could have helped the state of the game, that’s where I take issue. Also, no he did not do it alone, he had help, and lots. This is a example of why he is full of **** and why the over all community is better off with out him.

Sorry, I was logged on the account for a sale I was doing for a separate playthrough but here I am, didn’t even notice the post account. There is no such thing as player blame in this game, i hope you do understand that. The point of his hoarding was to prove a point that the playerbase was unwilling to compete and therefore didn’t deserve the reward. And if you look back and remember he reluctantly DID end up providing the server with animals. WHY should a fellow player be the one who has to provide for the rest of us? Can’t we have raided the animals from his town? Titan or not it doesn’t matter, the game is a permadeath survival MMO, and Darwoth is a player, and whether you like him or not he didn’t owe us anything.
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 8:08 am

TheDuke86 wrote:How stupid are you Zod!? You rage quit over bot bans, beg for updates yet use it as a excuse as to why you quit, you destroy years worth of work you put into your base, chug down the biggest lier’s ****,(who openly brags about decieving people) and you are jumping in this forum to white knight for him??? This is the same dude who hoarded animals out of spite, knowing it would have made the over all Community enjoy a fun mechanic. Are you the one he talked out of suicide, I can’t fathom a reason why somebody could be this utterly ***** stupid and ride his ***** so hard.

Lol btw, Darwoth himself ***** about HnH combat system, they have pretty much removed murder as well. I truly feel sorry for the HnH community, they are about to receive strait ***** AIDS.

Hose wrote:Everyone hating on darwoth is a ***** loser who got their **** handled to them by him.

Lol not even once. We handed his ass to him, and he sided with KKK out of desperation.

Yes, you handed a tone of scalps to him. We figured that out , the great autist invasion of 2017.
It really amuses me how retarded you get by every post. No one was banned in Westpine ever and any developer will verify that. Now, regarding animals, i would do the same. If i won Concord id hoard all of the winings for myself because losers like yourself dont deserve any of it. By keeping animals for himself he also had the unfortunate side effect of you trying to suck him of for the same animals. That itself makes me feel really bad for the guy, nobody deserves that.
No, i never contemplated suicide. That is something that i think no one should ever think about. Are you saying that he did something wrong by talking people out of it? Because thats ***** up Duke.
Its quite obvious that a person of your intelect cant discern sarcasm and takes everything for their facevalue.
ZoddAlmighty

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses