how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Reviresco » Mon May 14, 2018 6:57 am

Zodd! <3

Let me join your next town in some other game. I'll be at least 10% as productive as you. :b
User avatar
Reviresco
 
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:49 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 6:59 am

Reviresco wrote:Zodd! <3

Let me join your next town in some other game. I'll be at least 10% as productive as you. :b

I am looking into Wurm online atm. Definatelly will let you know if the game is decent or not.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 14, 2018 7:07 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Reviresco wrote:Zodd! <3

Let me join your next town in some other game. I'll be at least 10% as productive as you. :b

I am looking into Wurm online atm. Definatelly will let you know if the game is decent or not.


It’s not.

Life is Feudal and Rust are your best bets aside from this, and Kenshi is a great singleplayer
Image
User avatar
Paradoxyc
Customer
 
Posts: 1326
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm
Location: Marp's Basement

Re: how to win salem

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:10 am

Good ridence you cancer scum. You got what you deserved. Your lies got you to this point. Go plague some other game with your rage.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 7:13 am

TheDuke86 wrote:Good ridence you cancer scum. You got what you deserved. Your lies got you to this point. Go plague some other game with your rage.

Man, you just cant stop sucking Marps tiny **** can you?
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby Nsuidara » Mon May 14, 2018 7:13 am

sound awful :)
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

Re: how to win salem

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:20 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:Good ridence you cancer scum. You got what you deserved. Your lies got you to this point. Go plague some other game with your rage.

Man, you just cant stop sucking Marps tiny **** can you?


When have I ever said anything about marp? You and your ****** friend are gone, and now your Gaylord is gone too. Now we won’t be pestered with your ****** nerd rage.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby battleslayer888 » Mon May 14, 2018 7:22 am

Atleast you can enjoy a honeymoon with your wife darworth. This is all for the best.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:25 am

Re: how to win salem

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:Good ridence you cancer scum. You got what you deserved. Your lies got you to this point. Go plague some other game with your rage.

Man, you just cant stop sucking Marps tiny **** can you?


When have I ever said anything about marp? You and your ****** friend are gone, and now your Gaylord is gone too. Now we won’t be pestered with your ****** nerd rage.

xD
Oh my god, you are completely right. Now that we are gone Salem will start getting updates on weekly basis . Developers will stop abussing their power ingame and Salem will have more than 100 000 people active per month!
You pathetic, sad loser.. Can you be that blind?
I know you are stupid, but are you blind?
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: how to win salem

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 am

battleslayer888 wrote:Atleast you can enjoy a honeymoon with your wife darworth. This is all for the best.

With Darwoth, every day is honemoon :twisted:
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests